My god that's Bourne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JasonBournefan44

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm Isaias, hmm I've had accounts here before just a rare visitor and forget my info.. Just a mess. Anyway..Used to be an avid wwe figure collector, from the old ljn's to Mattel.. Well I was a kid when Ljn's were the thing..wasn't until 2 years ago I Learned about 1:6 figures...Currently my collection is a small mix of everything, TMNT, WWE, 1:6, Dc, neca, etc. very small though..I don't get things for rarity but because I like what I see. And I'm a huge Jason Bourne fan.

Hey guys I'm Isaias, hmm I've had accounts here before just a rare visitor and forget my info.. Just a mess. Anyway..Used to be an avid wwe figure collector, from the old ljn's to Mattel.. Well I was a kid when Ljn's were the thing..wasn't until 2 years ago I Learned about 1:6 figures...Currently my collection is a small mix of everything, TMNT, WWE, 1:6, Dc, neca, etc. very small though..I don't get things for rarity but because I like what I see. And I'm a huge Jason Bourne fan.

Hi brother, I also collect wwe figures. Who's your favorite wrestler?

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, Isaias!
wavesmile.gif

Back