Close to 1/6 scale - Gremlins 2 Gizmo and E.T. figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parrasmaniac

Super Freak
Reaction score
hello there...

So recently, browsing items in ebay, I came across a collection of small Gremlins 2 magnets...
the magnets were made with a puzzle piece together with a little sculpt of Gizmo.

So I thought I could give this magnets a try.
The Gizmos were small, but nicely enough sculpted, it could work...

Maybe they would be around 1/6 scale! and fit in my mostly 80s collection of 1/6 figures...

What do you think?
I think it doesn't look too bad!!

13651827_1717713038481508_1188615424_n.jpg

I am even considering ordering a repaint!

Re: 1/6 Gremlins 2 - Gizmo figure - wip

sorry I was on the mobile device before, and could not type properly. The precise model is Neca ET night flight. :wave

Thanks for pointing out that this ET is in 1:6 scale. I never gave them much thought years ago other than I thought it was neat to see ET figures but phased out collecting 7 inch scale. But now I realize that 16 bucks spent and you have the only et you will ever need to go with your hot toys and stuff.

I echo what Raymond said. After seeing your pics of ET with Marty, I decided to purchase the NECA version and it's a great piece.

thanks for the nice words, guys! The E.T. is a nice display piece, for the price, it is very iconic!

The only problem is that it is slightly smaller than 1/6. As I said, the blanket helps disguise that.
Place it with smaller figures, such as Marty, or 1989 Bats and Joker, and he looks great.

Glad you like it. :hi5:

Back