1/6 Toys Era X Men Figure Laser Eye (Cyclops)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AvidCollector

Super Freak
Reaction score
The Collectible Figurine specially features:

The Laser Eye is one of the first students of his mentor the Telepath, he is a founding member of the gifted young mutants from school.

He is born with superhuman abilities that can project ultra-powerful force beams from his eyes. Due to a young age accident, he lost ability to control the beam without the aid of special ruby quartz visor which he must wear at all times.

The Laser Eye is a master tactician and strategist, he has spent the majority of his heroic career as field leader of the team, and has been fighting for the peaceful coexistence of mutants and humans most of his life.

2 Detailed Head sculpts, each piece of head sculpt is specially hand painted

Interchangeable hair styles and face expressions

Neutral face with Red LED light up visor

Angry expression face with Red Laser pointer visor

Muscular figure Body with over 30 points of articulations, approximately 32cm tall

Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:

One (1) pair finger pointing hands

One (1) pair of fists

One (1) pair of claw hands

One (1) right open palm

Costume:

One (1) black long sleeves top

One (1) leather-like black jacket

One (1) pair of leather-like black pants

One (1) pair of black boots

Costume is made by flexible material with minimum impact to articulation

Others:

Extra-large figure stand

Release date: Q3 2016

s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

A thread for this already exists. Take a look around next time before starting a new one. This thread spam is getting out of hand.

A thread for this already exists. Take a look around next time before starting a new one. This thread spam is getting out of hand. It seriously is.

Actually this thread has more information when that thread hasn't even been updated. I searched and could not find the thread at first. People just want to hate and leave ****** comments.

Actually this thread has more information when that thread hasn't even been updated. I searched and could not find the thread at first. People just want to hate and leave ****** comments.

Not really hate. We just don't need multiple threads of the same topic.

The first Google search goes directly to the thread linked in the second post.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=toys+era+laser+eye+sideshow+freaks

We appreciate you contributing but try your best to use the search function next time.

It hasn't been updated simply because no one cares.

And weren't you so vehemently against knock offs?? Because this is a knock off.

Not really hate. We just don't need multiple threads of the same topic.

The first Google search goes directly to the thread linked in the second post.

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=toys+era+laser+eye+sideshow+freaks

We appreciate you contributing but try your best to use the search function next time.

I just see a lot of hate on the forums. But not talking about you or the other poster talking about link. Just the ridiculous claims of thread spam. I see spam on here but I found this and wanted to share it not trying to spam anyone. Good God.

I just see a lot of hate on the forums. But not talking about you or the other poster talking about link. Just the ridiculous claims of thread spam. I see spam on here but I found this and wanted to share it not trying to spam anyone. Good God.

No problem. We should probably close this thread so we prevent anymore spam and hate being posted. I see a lot of those too.

I totally missed that other thread. It looks great though.

What's this a knock off of? Did another company produce this already?

As I said before I did search before posting I wasn't able to find anything in the keywords I used literally toys era, cyclops, laser eye, 1/6, etc. Well someone might care about it you never know. I thought it was a cool looking X-Men figure since I had only heard of the unlicensed Magneto.

It's an unlicensed (knockoff) figure.

It does not mean its bad, it just means they didn't pay for the likeness license.
Thats why they named it Laser Eye.

Oh, ok. I've always considered a knock off to be a reproduced figure that looks similar to what another company has already produced.

I'm with AC, I've never seen one like this before.

Oh, ok. I've always considered a knock off to be a reproduced figure that looks similar to what another company has already produced.

I'm with AC, I've never seen one like this before.

There is also FigureMasters, and CGL Toys doing X-Men related characters.

If there is a market for them, there is money to be made =)

Yep I know there's also this decent looking Quicksilver from 500500Toys
The sculpt is off but cool to see some X-Men figures out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back