EFX Star Destroyer replica model

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
from FB

Attachments

• efx3.jpg
    efx3.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 632
Last edited:
Re: EFX Star Destroyer Model

It will be released the same day man steps on planet Mars... :wink1:

Probably more than $500? ;)
It still puzzles me that after +33 years no official company has released a big Super Star Destroyer or Death Star II model kit / replica. As if they were oblivious to the demand.
I am lucky I got the Kenner Collectors Fleet Executor back in the late 90's.

I don't have any great grandchildren yet, but I will be sure to tell them to look out for these.

Note: I don't even have any grandchildren, but they won't be able to preorder these either.

Probably more than $500? ;)
It still puzzles me that after +33 years no official company has released a big Super Star Destroyer or Death Star II model kit / replica. As if they were oblivious to the demand.
I am lucky I got the Kenner Collectors Fleet Executor back in the late 90's.

I am too, would love to have one or both myself.

Re: EFX Star Destroyer replicas model

I'm putting a LOT into my retirement now so I will be able to afford them when they are released some day.

Re: EFX Star Destroyer replicas model

I'm pretty sure EFX is just trolling us at this point.

My good friend is building this ( this is a Steve Neison kit for those who didn't know ) so I've had the pleasure of seeing one take shape from scratch. It's a magnificent prop and it's huge.

This will never be made available to the general public through efx.

They are the ultimate prop replica **** teases.

You would think Disney would not renew the license. If they don't plan to release this stuff, why make prototypes and then show them off.

Maybe this way they can keep the license and still get access to the Archives, which seems to be EFX employees and collaborators ultimate purpose...

yes I have read that, but that's a lot of dough to throw away just to get a look at a model or replica. These dudes must spend at least some money on payroll, payroll taxes, overhead, prototypes, license fees and so on, that's not cheap. Disney/ Lucas must be a bunch of fools and idiots to let this go on. I remember the complaints
2 years ago, 5 years ago 7 years ago and here we are they keep the license, sure is weird. Say what you want about IS, SSC,
XM and so on they make statues lots of statues. Look at SSC Comic Con they what 15 new statues. Look at I.A they didn't get to keep D.C. or Marv. licenses and just had Transformers to keep the company going and in 2 years or so have 7 or statues up
for order another 10 teased, 3 shipped.
With how much statues have gotten, when Disney does something about this models and replicas could be too much to sell. To this day I think that I got my Snowspeeder for $400.00 in 2007 and AT-AT sig. edition for $700.00 shipped.

MR AT-AT SE for $700 shipped? That is half the MSRP, never seen it go for that low ever, not even when MR Falcon went for $800 and Snowspeeder for $300. Are you sure?

https://www.rebelscum.com/mratatv2.asp

Yes got my AT AT shipped for $700.00 in 2007. My Snowspeeder $400.00 shipped 2007. Falcon $1,200 shipped. 2007. Got my MR Han Solo Elite Blaster $300.00 shipped. Stormtrooper Blaster $400.00 shipped. I think was The Saber Vault.

Like I said in the (unnecessary) PM you sent me: if you say so

Back