Statue ARH Studios - Arhian Forever 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

desertdragon

Super Freak
Reaction score
This is the latest Arhian from ARH - I love the prone pose, and overall I think it's just a gorgeous piece - pre-ordered as soon as I saw it. I believe the shield is the web EX.

ARHIAN-11s.jpg

ARHIAN-13s.jpg

ARHIAN-17s.jpg

ARHIAN-14s.jpg

ARHIAN-YYY.jpg

Looks pretty. I just don't get the base? How is the rocks molded around her legs? bit off. It'd prolly work better with something softer like short grass.

The digital sculpt for this really impressed me, but I'm not feeling the final painted prototype. Part of this I imagine is the lighting, as the in-hand pictures of Arkhalla I saw on the other forum look better than the site photos. The portrait is just kind of dead (maybe from being ported from Ehren's original) and the warrior costume still rings false with the erotic pose, although I've been told the Arhian comic character is as much a seductress as she is a fighter.

I love this piece! Ordered it on day one as well.I'm hoping the eyes look better in person but this is simply stunning.as is. Being anatomically correct is a bonus.

Not graphic enough.
Check out their upcoming Succubus statue .... :D

I like that but i want a fully nude with long legs I can see through not just squat poses.

Last edited:
After 2 1/2 years of waiting for her, almost giving up on ever seeing her, and wondering if anything could possibly be worth that wait, my Arhian finally arrived (appropriately 3 days late on her journey cross country) - but man, let me say she was definitely worth the wait... She is stunning in every way possible, flawlessly executed, and is a tour de force in sculpting.

But first, the practicalities of getting her together... It took me over an hour to assemble her, with most of the time going to getting her skirt together without damaging her flawless body. For those of you looking at the task of putting her together. would recommend the following:

* lay down strips of velcro, tack cloth, or other soft material in the grooves of the base where her legs will go... This will protect the paint on her legs from getting scratched by the base, and it will definitely help mitigate the risk of scratching her when you have to move her as well.

* When assembling her skirt, tape wax paper or parchment paper around her waist and hips first - this will protect the paint while you are working with the skirt pieces to get them connected around her.

* The skirt side pieces are hard to get aligned properly, but if you look at the holes on the straps where the skirt pegs go, you will notice that one is keyed to fit the back right skirt peg if you are looking at her from behind.

* My skirt refused to fit around her waist at first - with the back skirt attached, the front skirt would not stay pegged together with the straps. I solved this problem by taking a hair dryer set on low heat to the front skirt piece for about 2 minutes. This softened the skirt resin enough to allow it to be bent to fit in thje peg straps along the front. Even though, this process was very tedious and frustrating.

* Once her skirt is on, gently remove the protective paper from her waist by sliding it up / down. I was able to assemble the skirt without damaging the paint on mine at all this way.

Once she was finally put together, I was completely blown away at how beautiful she is,, As I said before, the execution on mine was absolutely flawless, with every detail on her carefully painted. And she has an incredible charisma and presence that I can't describe... Her skin tone is very natural, and every muscle on her is perfectly and delicately defined. I didn't think I would ever own a piece more beautiful than Arkhalla Seduction, but this one is it. I'll let the photos speak for themselves...

And finally, let's appreciate the small miracle that she is here at all, given the travails that ARH went through just to survive over the past year and a half... And holy crap I am so grateful that they did, because if nothing else, bringing Arhian Forever into the world was worth it... Anyway, enjoy the pics!

Arhian Forever 1 sm.jpg

Arhian Forever 2 sm.jpg

Arhian Forever 3 sm.jpg

Arhian Forever 4 sm.jpg

Arhian Forever 5 sm.jpg

Arhian Forever 6 sm.jpg

Arhian Forever 7 sm.jpg

Arhian Forever 8 sm.jpg

Your pictures are fantastic and does justice to this superb statue! I received her as well, and mine is flawless too! Exactly as the prototype, same as Arkhalla 1/3 too...
It was really worth the wait!
I struggle too to fix the belt and apron... good idea to put some paper while fixing it. But I'lll never display her without the skirt, much more elegant fully dressed

Your pictures are fantastic and does justice to this superb statue! I received her as well, and mine is flawless too! Exactly as the prototype, same as Arkhalla 1/3 too...
It was really worth the wait!
I struggle too to fix the belt and apron... good idea to put some paper while fixing it. But I'lll never display her without the skirt, much more elegant fully dressed

Thank you so much wargrider! Great to hear yours arrived in perfect condition, and I agree - she looks much better with the skirt :)

Glad everyone else is happy with theirs atleast. I've been collecting for years and I can't remember being this underwhelmed amd disappointed.

After nearly 3 years it finally arrived with paint scuffs, the left leg doesn't fit, and the overall paint application is on par with Sideshow. After arguing with customer support it looks like they're going to atleast fix the leg and scuffs. I have to pay for the shipping costs for the repair.

I'll probably end up dumping this on ebay at a loss to just be rid of it. Probably my last ARH statue.

Back