2016 NFL Survivor League...$6,870 and growing.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

316what

The Real Vic Mackey
Reaction score
Soon to be Hell if I don't change my ways.
It's time for year 8 of the Kibbles and Vick NFL Survivor League.

Details:
- Run through USA Football Pools again this year as they can accommodate larger numbers.
- $11 entry ($1 per person for site fees) (Paypal gift preferred, but checks/Money Orders accepted as long as received before games start Week 1) Send Paypal gift to [email protected]
- Continues into playoffs

For those unfamiliar, here are the basic rules:
- You pick 1 team to win their game during Week #1. Your pick has to be made prior to early Sunday game each week.
- If your team wins during Week #1, you move on to Week #2, BUT you cannot use the team from Week #1 again for the season....unless you're alive when the playoffs start.
- If your team loses OR ties OR you don’t get your pick in on time, you are eliminated.
- If you forget to make your pick or have technical difficulties, I WILL be able to help this year up to 1230 EST on Sunday.
- The last person standing wins the entire pot…unless there are multiple people remaining after the Super Bowl OR the last remaining people all get eliminated in the same week.

If interested, post here or PM me. I'll PM you with entry fee instructions. After the entry fee is received you will get an invitation sent to the email used for Paypal with the league link.

Last year we had 977 participants and I know we can do better than that this year.

I'm now accepting entries. Enter as many times as you like, but each entry is $11.

Deadline to pay/register is Sept 5!!!!

Last edited:
Re: 2016 NFL Survivor League

does this factor in point spreads or straight up wins?

Back