The Spawn thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K.bowen

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've recently become addicted to collecting spawn figures. Does anyone want to show their spawn stuff, id love to see what people have and now that McFarlane have slowly started to release more(very slowly). Could use a place to post news on it all

I have spawn animation cel from HBO that's autographed by Todd McFarlane. Really rare. Best spawn related item I have.

I was collecting spawn figures a long time ago and sold many, but I still have few figures with dust.
243DA34754DEC36814A8FE

2310524754DEC36A2E8959

2149D84754DEC36D0D91FA

2757954754DEC370042BD5

251D304754DEC3722788EA

266C224754DEC374463978

252ED94C54DEC3782AE55D

2623BF4C54DEC37B304590

233C1B4C54DEC37D209C3F

26350D4C54DEC38027812B

Someone said there are spawn recasts. Is this true? I wanted to buy more spawn figures but I might end up buying the fake ones.

Spawn figures was what brought me back to collecting.

Was blown away when I saw Mandarin Spawn, one figure became many, then led to high end figures.

This re-issued version specifically.

22fb68bbd44f9e1432887303c0cfa16e.jpg

Someone said there are spawn recasts. Is this true? I wanted to buy more spawn figures but I might end up buying the fake ones.

I recall reading that somewhere as well but I think they were talking about the very early series where they looking more like toys than collectibles

The last time I had the collection on display it looked like this. I loved this room. Could easily spend hours in there looking at all the figures. I eventually needed the room for a daughter.

mcf1.jpg

mcf2.jpg

mcf3.jpg

mcf4.jpg

mcf5.jpg

These were so much fun to collect, and so affordable for the time. Which was great since they started when I was in middle school. I miss the option of getting such a nicely sculpted "statue" in a big box store. Even throughout high school I would be able to pick up the entire set or series of whatever came out. Loved looking at these collection pics.

Last edited:
Got the issue 88 Halloween spawn today, my jaw dropped when I opened the cape and saw how poseable he was, plus it was the masked exclusive, was so happy with it I went and bought the regular vers too. So far its my favourite spawn figure. Was expecting a statue

Can't believe this is a new thread lol
Had more than a few way back in the 90s
Mandarin and Poacher forever !

So much time has passed, but I have so many fond memories of Spawn/McFarlane collecting. It was my main focus for so many years...

-Never, ever saw the original Malebolgia in stores. Only in a comic shop once or twice. He was one of he most elusive figures where I lived in all my years of collecting. One day, the head truck guy in TRU only let me have an Angela from the case cause I practically begged and made puppy dog eyes. Kinda f'd up when I think about it, Still, not all experiences were bad...

-I really wanted the super-sized Angela when she came out, and got to Wal-Mart just as a father and son got the last one. I dont remember what we said to each other if anything, but I think they saw my disappointment and for whatever reason, both mutually decided to let me have her even though the son was the same age as I was. Kid wasn't even phased either, like he was genuinely happy to let this other kid who wanted it more have it. Hope they've had a good life, they seemed like really good people.

-TRU experiences also got better. A couple years later when the Wetworks Wolfman and Vampire were coming out, I went to TRU with my mom one night during the holidays. One of the stock guys asked what I was looking for and got both out of a case for me. As he was doing so, a co-worker rounded the aisle and his expression was priceless. I vaguely remember him telling the stock guy that they weren't supposed to pull the case yet, and the guy gave him a look like IDGAF and said the kid was looking for those.

Can't believe this is a new thread lol

Had more than a few way back in the 90s

Mandarin and Poacher forever !

That's why I started collecting them, reminded me of growing up in the 90s I had a few back then but being a kid they all got list or broken haha

Here's my custom gunslinger spawn I did a few years ago!!! I also have a custom clown I will post as well!!

Back