PHICEN 1/6 Female Super Flexible Seamless Body - S16A & S16B

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZIPCOOLO

Super Freak
Reaction score
173935qaihbd4vhehnehde.jpg

New Release PLMB2016-S16A and PLMB2016-S17B
- female super flexible seamless body series (no - head sculpt version)

Dear Clients,
We have two new sweeties to introduce to you. We call them PLMB2016-S16A (pale skin tone, with removable feet) and PLMB2016-S17B (suntan, with removable feet). As the names indicate, both of them have medium breast size. From numerous customer feedback, that’s what many clients expect from Phicen, so here they come! They are our 6th. generation in the female super flexible seamless body series, yes, you got it right, it denotes they have a new physique. Most significantly, they are the most slender, with narrower shoulders compared to any of the previous ones, check out the pics to get a better idea please!
Introduction to PL female super flexible seamless body series

Phicen female seamless body series can be classified into two large categories:

I. Female seamless body with plastic skeleton : no longer produced
II. Female seamless body with metal skeleton
Female seamless body with metal skeleton can be classified into
six sub-categories based on physique difference:

1st Generation: Non-removable feet/medium breast size in three skin tones: pale, tan and suntan. Tan version not available yet. Available ones are PALE-S01 and SUNTAN-S02. Suntan is the skin tone closer to normal human skin color.

2nd Generation: Non-removable feet/large breast size in three skin tones: pale, tan and suntan. Pale version not available yet. Available ones are TAN-S05 and SUNTAN-S06. Suntan is the skin tone closer to normal human skin color.

3rd Generation: Non-removable feet/large breast size in three skin tones: pale, tan and suntan. Item No.s are PALE-S07, TAN-S08 and SUNTAN-S09 respectively. Suntan is the skin tone closer to normal human skin color.

Differences between B and C:
B : slenderer waist, buttocks more curved
C: more defined woman secret part

4th Generation: Removable feet/ large breast size in three skin tones: pale, tan and suntan.
Item No.s are PALE-S10, TAN-S11 and SUNTAN-S12 respectively. Suntan is the skin tone closer to normal human skin color.
The physique is close to normal females’ physique. Feet can be removed.
Will be released in the near future.

5th Generation: Removable feet/large breast size in three skin tones: pale, tan and suntan.
Item No.s are PALE-S13, TAN-S14 and SUNTAN-S15 respectively. Suntan is the skin tone closer to normal human skin color.
Athletic physique. Streamlined muscular definition. Feet can be removed.

6th Generation: Removable feet/medium breast size in two skin tones: pale and suntan.
Item No.s are PLMB2016-S16A and PLMB2016-S17B respectively.
The most slender in this series, with narrower shoulders compared to any of the previous ones.
Suntan is the skin tone closer to normal human skin color.

Part list:

Seamless body 1pc
Replaceable hands 6pcs/pairs
Bikini 1set
Feet connector/adaptor 4pcs/2pair

171555xybdlykfddovpdap.jpg

171555cc2hi59y6ekh66ie.jpg

171556h03g2f63kqpkp6rx.jpg

171557liody449mmyderfy.jpg

171558q0jhhjvwjjdhcibw.jpg

171559kvxr56ak3o0onxrv.jpg

171559g34wo3mhmwqydoqv.jpg

171600p9g2q2g5y95hay5h.jpg

171601h3ro55vwzvoo3nrr.jpg

New Release PLMB2016-S16A and PLMB2016-S17B
- female super flexible seamless body series (no - head sculpt version)

Dear Clients,
We have two new sweeties to introduce to you. We call them PLMB2016-S16A (pale skin tone, with removable feet) and PLMB2016-S17B (suntan, with removable feet). As the names indicate, both of them have medium breast size. From numerous customer feedback, that’s what many clients expect from Phicen, so here they come! They are our 6th. generation in the female super flexible seamless body series, yes, you got it right, it denotes they have a new physique. Most significantly, they are the most slender, with narrower shoulders compared to any of the previous ones, check out the pics to get a better idea please!
Introduction to PL female super flexible seamless body series

Phicen female seamless body series can be classified into two large categories:

I. Female seamless body with plastic skeleton : no longer produced
II. Female seamless body with metal skeleton
Female seamless body with metal skeleton can be classified into
six sub-categories based on physique difference:

1st Generation: Non-removable feet/medium breast size in three skin tones: pale, tan and suntan. Tan version not available yet. Available ones are PALE-S01 and SUNTAN-S02. Suntan is the skin tone closer to normal human skin color.

2nd Generation: Non-removable feet/large breast size in three skin tones: pale, tan and suntan. Pale version not available yet. Available ones are TAN-S05 and SUNTAN-S06. Suntan is the skin tone closer to normal human skin color.

3rd Generation: Non-removable feet/large breast size in three skin tones: pale, tan and suntan. Item No.s are PALE-S07, TAN-S08 and SUNTAN-S09 respectively. Suntan is the skin tone closer to normal human skin color.

Differences between B and C:
B : slenderer waist, buttocks more curved
C: more defined woman secret part

4th Generation: Removable feet/ large breast size in three skin tones: pale, tan and suntan.
Item No.s are PALE-S10, TAN-S11 and SUNTAN-S12 respectively. Suntan is the skin tone closer to normal human skin color.
The physique is close to normal females’ physique. Feet can be removed.

5th Generation: Removable feet/large breast size in three skin tones: pale, tan and suntan.
Item No.s are PALE-S13, TAN-S14 and SUNTAN-S15 respectively. Suntan is the skin tone closer to normal human skin color.
Athletic physique. Streamlined muscular definition. Feet can be removed.

6th Generation: Removable feet/medium breast size in two skin tones: pale and suntan.
Item No.s are PLMB2016-S16A and PLMB2016-S17B respectively.
The most slender in this series, with narrower shoulders compared to any of the previous ones.
Suntan is the skin tone closer to normal human skin color.

Part list:

Seamless body 1pc
Replaceable hands 6pcs/pairs
Bikini 1set
Feet connector/adaptor 4pcs/2pair

171935wckku9rarvzjr3vd.jpg

171936kzqclzyjtwpvz3f2.jpg

171937yag5bg222jdsddjg.jpg

171937o3tugqldqtszt6if.jpg

171938xh96o1gv7919z1k7.jpg

171939vojkfz54oickhpjh.jpg

171939tsrt2qs2z5prtmpz.jpg

171940zcuut9tpvu5c4v44.jpg

171941nkv79lngl73s3gx0.jpg

171941wbmkizxfyf3cz03i.jpg

171942gmyde9keessb0mgt.jpg

Will these be used for licenced figures at some point down the line? They would add some more variety to the back catalogue of Phicen figures.

Will these be used for licenced figures at some point down the line? They would add some more variety to the back catalogue of Phicen figures.

I can see swapping out the Sheena body for this one, since these have decent feet. This would be perfect for those Slave Leia outfits coming out (assuming it's not too tall, but then, no one makes a body short enough to pass for Fisher's tiny frame back then).

Awesome. I've been wanting a good 'medium-sized' female nude for ages. Triad Toys released an 'Eva' figure years ago with switch-out breast plates, but the figure turned out rubbish. I'm looking forward to these, just surprised it took so long.

I can see swapping out the Sheena body for this one, since these have decent feet. This would be perfect for those Slave Leia outfits coming out (assuming it's not too tall, but then, no one makes a body short enough to pass for Fisher's tiny frame back then).

This looks to be a nice alternative to the huge boobed bodies. The shoulders have gotten better, and now only major problem Phicen has is the necks are way too thick on both their males and females. This looks like about 16" - 17" in scale circumference and the male necks look about 20". I can understand the compromises on the ankles and wrists, but the necks should be better. Still I'll probably pick up a couple for Leia and another bash, but would like to eventually be able to swap out.

Does anyone know if these bodies can be dyed?

Really looks to be a major improvement in proportions. Shoulders are much more natural and the waist and hip measurements appear to be changed as well. And as someone mentioned earlier in the thread, it's nice to have an option beyond big and huge breast size.I might even have described the current selection as having huge and holy moley as breast sizes. Finally a natural slender figure.

Damn Phicen, I can't seem to escape you :lol

Just another body to collect now..I will say I love how the new removable feet look more nature when flexed down. No more gaps

Nice to see they've finally gotten rid of the armpit gap, but I have to agree about the neck being way too thick. And of course I'm sure they're still a lot taller than I'd like.

This looks to be a nice alternative to the huge boobed bodies. The shoulders have gotten better, and now only major problem Phicen has is the necks are way too thick on both their males and females. This looks like about 16" - 17" in scale circumference and the male necks look about 20". I can understand the compromises on the ankles and wrists, but the necks should be better. Still I'll probably pick up a couple for Leia and another bash, but would like to eventually be able to swap out.

Does anyone know if these bodies can be dyed?

Absolutely not. These bodies are made with Silicon and very delicate. Even using soap and water makes the skin rough. No chemicals will work on this body :lecture

Where would be the best place t order these figs? I usually do all my importing from AmiAmi and Hobbylink, but their prices when it comes to Phicen seem to be more expensive than eBay.
Any suggestions?

Where would be the best place t order these figs? I usually do all my importing from AmiAmi and Hobbylink, but their prices when it comes to Phicen seem to be more expensive than eBay.
Any suggestions?

BBTS always has Phicen at decent prices. These are listed at 69.99.

I was looking at getting one for the Slave Leia kit that I ordered through One Sixth Kit, not thinking I should check them for the Phicen body! They've got it for pre-order, with a good price and free shipping. So, a late win for stupidity I guess!

does anyone know if a hot toys head would fit on one of the these bodies? also would it look oversized? thanks

does anyone know if a hot toys head would fit on one of the these bodies? also would it look oversized? thanks

Hot Toys heads definitely fit, and they usually look the right size. The difficult thing is getting a color match.

Yes. Phicen suntan matches HT, but you often have to drill the hole deeper in the HS to get it sit down far enough to get rid of the giraffe neck.

Back