Statue Prime 1 Studio Swamp Thing Statue 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
1/3 scale

Attachments

• sw.jpg
    sw.jpg
    159.3 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
Wow! And 1/3 scale for Swamp Thing may actually work in a 1/4 scale environment. Fingers crossed. Can't wait to see more.

Doesn't look good. They need more debris all over....make him less recognizable human form. We shouldn't be seeing much muscle definition.
This might look too much like Groot of the Guardian of the Galaxy.

STANN_1_1.jpg

I'm shocked this is 1/3 scale. Most of all Prime's 1/3 pieces are Bat related. I can't imagine that there will be many collectors dropping a grand on a 1/3 Swamp Thing.

I'm a sucker for this kind of design because I can easily throw it with my fantasy stuff. I always lusted for the Man Thing Comiquette and still kicking myself for passing on it at 500€ years ago. At 1/3 scale I can easily put it with the rest of 1/4 stuff pretending it's some kind of huge swamp golem, I know, doesn't really make sense but it's one of the few designs that can push me to spend huge sums without affection to the character

All over this...like the profile shot, jaw and chin kind of resembles a subzero mask.

I agree Mule, I'm still trying track down a Man Thing comiquette. Such an amazing piece!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

If the hype is there it'll sell just like Lobo.

Lobo was 1/4 scale and $580. Swamp Thing is in 1/3 scale and would clock in at around a grand. Hype or no hype, I don't see this piece selling well at all. Looks like it might be a moot point judging by the post above me.

Back