Jurassic Park 25th Anniversary!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AvidCollector

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've been hearing about this anyone know what particular day it might fall on? That day might be the target date for some merchandise I wanted to get might be for PO or release I just have a suspicion it could be. :D

Set yourself up for some disappointment. Most of the film anniversaries have sucked balls and the studios don't even celebrate them.

Jurassic Park's will be lame, I'm sure.

The theme parks will have a celebration, probably some fireworks. something small

I've heard on a podcast that merchandise for a 1/6 company will be pushed forward by Universal on that which is why I ask. :lol

Chronicle Collectibles is producing the 1/6 figures. They showed them at SDCC.
Yep I've definitely seen those! I've heard some merchandise for Chronicle would be pushed forward by the Studios on the anniversary.

Yep I've definitely seen those! I've heard some merchandise for Chronicle would be pushed forward by the Studios on the anniversary.

Not sure what you mean by pushed forward. Paul said in an interview that they would be promoted. These haven't made it out of the prototype phase yet.

Not sure what you mean by pushed forward. Paul said in an interview that they would be promoted. These haven't made it out of the prototype phase yet.

I watched the podcast with GeekLegacy a newer video at SDCC. Is that what you also saw? My captioning may have been off for it on YouTube come to think of it.

January is the official 'theme launch' for Universal's partners, but the idea is there should just be more classic Jurassic branded merch coming out between now and the end of 2018. Not sure what celebration events they may or may not have planned, but a lot of Jurassic stuff is happening next year due to Fallen Kingdom.

Mattel will celebrate the 25th anniversary starting around January with the 'Jurassic World: Legacy Collection', most of the items will be JP1 (with some of the other films for good measure.

Chronicle of course has a few items, like Raptors in the kitchen and more.

Back