Prime 1 David Finch Batman 1:3 scale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nearmint

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Kelvin Loke just announced it on Facebook. Due next year.

finch_zpsnjdxnad2.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, if that illustration is any indication of what it's going to look like... That's pretty sick. I'm definitely fine passing on the Jim Lee if I don't really like it now :lol

Wow, if that illustration is any indication of what it's going to look like... That's pretty sick. I'm definitely fine passing on the Jim Lee if I don't really like it now :lol

Someone on Facebook asked Kelvin if the statue would be based on the above art, and he responded "yes".

Last edited:
I don't know which Batman to get... :lol I wish they all released at the same time so you can choose which you want but of course that's not smart business strategy :lol

I feel like I need to wait longer now, 2017.... Miller is so tempting as is Origins (a subtle change in head tilt or angle for the pose would sell me so much), if the Lee is the blue and grey, will probably but depends on pose and how deep shade the colors go, and of course we have City/Asylum to wait for.... So many!!! :gah:

Insanity!! As others said, if it looks like that, I'm all in on this one. Fingers crossed the Jim Lee one is as epic as their FM Dark Knight Returns

Back