Hey, I'm Ron!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The 3rd One

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hey! Decided to join the forum. I lurk on here from time to time but decided I wanted to get involved.

I've been collecting all my life but got into high end 1/6th figures in December 2007. My family got me the original bank robber Joker from The Dark Knight.

My obsession started there.

My girlfriend and I live in a tiny apartment in a small city outside Boston and both of us collect. We are compulsive collectors and this can become difficult when it comes to space. :p

I collect Batman and DC primarily. I have art prints, hot toys, pops, BTAS figures, some statues, arkham figures and 2 Batman forks from the 60s amongst other items.

A few years back I was an associate producer on Legends of the Knight. Netflix it!

I'm an illustrator and you can follow the social media links to check out some of my work if you want to! Always open for commissions and the like if you need anything done!

Anyways, i'm happy to be here and look forward to being a part of the community!

Cheers,
III

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, Ron!
wavesmile.gif

Back