First Hot Toy Purchase

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skyward Squirrel

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

This has probably been asked before, but just wondering which Hot Toy was your first order?

Mine was the 1/6 Loki from the Avengers

6a853733gw1e3nzmkfw30j.jpg

Mine was Winter Soldier Black Widow.

I had been looking at them for a while before that when people would post photos, thinking who would spend that much on a figure? But I had to see one in hand, it was one of the cheaper ones at the time (like $180 I think?), and hey it's ScarJo right?

And now I have like 30 of them.

Mine was the Hot toys Famous Type GEORGE LUCAS Figure!! I paid $70 + shipping if i remember well!! I think it was in 2001!!

My first Hot Toys purchase was two years ago. An eBay lot of DX11 Joker and Selina Kyle. Then I was HOOKED! aka screwed!

Char Aznable, which wasn't created by Hot Toys but it was distributed by them and listed on their old official website. My first HT figure created by them was First Blood Part II Rambo. I believes it was $75 from sideshow's website.

Original Iron Man IV release, complete with rubber panties problem and donut.

Despite the issues I still love that figure

Hello everyone,

This has probably been asked before, but just wondering which Hot Toy was your first order?

Mine was the 1/6 Loki from the Avengers

6a853733gw1e3nzmkfw30j.jpg

He was my first Hot Toys purchase too....and supposedly my only Hot Toys purchase (she says many figures later!!! :slap )

My first Hot Toys is Bruce Lee (in suit). Which I regrettably broke.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

He was my first Hot Toys purchase too....and supposedly my only Hot Toys purchase (she says many figures later!!! :slap )

I hear that...
I vowed that Loki would be the one and only Hot Toy in my collection. I broke that vow quite quickly when I saw the 1/6 Winter Soldier...and the list continues from there...:gah:

Sideshow Boba Fett (ESB - Version 1) ... followed by my 1st Hot Toy Iron Man Mark VII

Back