Split (M. Night Shyamalan)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know I think it looks pretty good, at least a little different (a little similar to cloverfield lane). Anya Taylor-Joy stole The Witch and James Mcavoy is always a good thing. I instantly recognized the music from this year's The Invitation. Shyamalan's The Visit was also a great midnight fright flick

I don't know I think it looks pretty good, at least a little different (a little similar to cloverfield lane). Anya Taylor-Joy stole The Witch and James Mcavoy is always a good thing. I instantly recognized the music from this year's The Invitation. Shyamalan's The Visit was also a great midnight fright flick

I knew she looked familiar but I couldn't place her.

looks bretty good actually. the acting alone might make it worth it. i didnt care to watch the visit but i will check this for sure

looks bretty good actually. the acting alone might make it worth it. i didnt care to watch the visit but i will check this for sure

What did you think of Devil? I kind of liked it. I doubt he will ever get back up to his popularity after Sixth Sense but at least his last couple of movies have been watchable unlike the POS that was The Happening.

What did you think of Devil? I kind of liked it. I doubt he will ever get back up to his popularity after Sixth Sense but at least his last couple of movies have been watchable unlike the POS that was The Happening.

Devil was okay, but nothing like Sixth Sense or Signs.

I never saw it,

One the few M Night movies I actually may go see. I honestly not a big fan of his movies but this one looks interesting enough and I like James as an actor.

Professor X needed some monies.

File this next to the flop with Wolverine training some retard how to ski.

Back