1/6 COOMODEL NO.SE005 1/6 Series of Empires - Knight Templar

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZIPCOOLO

Super Freak
Reaction score
COOMODEL NO.SE005 1/6 帝国系列 — 圣殿骑士

配置清单:

- 光头络腮胡头雕
- NEW 2.0素体
- 4只替换手型(2只开掌银甲手型+2只持握银甲手型)

服装:
- 棕色厚棉上衣
- 黑色裤子
- 皮质扣靴
- 锁甲头罩
- 上半身锁子甲
- 腿部锁子甲(含皮质腰带)
- 银色头盔
- 白色十字军无袖外衫
- 皮质腰带
- 黑色兜帽斗篷

武器:
- 十字长劒
- 长劒剑鞘
- 骑士手斧
- 十字军盾牌

配件:
- 十字架吊坠项链
- 折叠支架

.........................................................................................................

COOMODEL NO.SE005 1/6 Series of Empires - Knight Templar

The 1/6th scale Knight Templar Collectible Figure specially features:

- One (1) bare head sculpture with whiskers
- One (1) NEW 2.0 body
- Four (4) pieces of interchangeable palms (2 open palms and 2 weapon holding hands in silver armour)

Costumes:
- One (1) brown thick cotton coat
- One (1) pair of black pants
- One (1) pair of leather buckle boots
- One (1) chain armour hood
- One (1) chain armour for upper body
- One (1) chain armour for lower body (leather belt attached)
- One (1) silver helmet
- One (1) sleeveless white robe of Crusades
- One (1) double layer leather belt
- One (1) black hooded cape

Weapons:
- One (1) knight sword
- One (1) sword scabbard
- One (1) knight axe
- One (1) shield of Crusades

Accessory:
- One (1) cross necklace
- One (1) foldable figure stand

204214ob52ebjqrbv5zvtc.jpg

204215t9wl0oammm9mmoy0.jpg

204216shudzd3tdok31mke.jpg

204217zmwkiv45johvnjiv.jpg

204217dmx55pkff2hafxa5.jpg

204218cdvxkyfkkv4f7xxv.jpg

204219tyylvvf6wvy6chwn.jpg

204221jdyj1dnn2tgpjjzj.jpg

204222hh7m08dq9rhhxqdz.jpg

204223aftf2yq5raavfaai.jpg

204223g26k67392sk299zd.jpg

204224q9i2iexp04eittjt.jpg

204225pzp2rxvo7u7p8uo2.jpg

204226ayqq9exeog1ee99r.jpg

Looks awesome! Will have to pre-order this one soon as it is available on BBTS... will look awesome with the other Knights I already have and with the Richard the Lionheart COO figure I have on pre-order already.

Sorry for the dumb question, I'm new to action figure collecting.
But is it normal that those Knight figures are very hard to find or to order in general? Are they produced in small amounts? It is really hard to get some of those - often sold out in many stores or only available directly from china/hongkong...

Sorry for the dumb question, I'm new to action figure collecting.
But is it normal that those Knight figures are very hard to find or to order in general? Are they produced in small amounts? It is really hard to get some of those - often sold out in many stores or only available directly from china/hongkong...

Coomodel is a fairly new company so production of there first batch of knights from about 2 years ago was probably small . Thankfully they had success and they sold out . This next batch of knights may be the same . No one knows for sure . It's best to just preorder now . I can tell you from owning both that there figures are very very good quality .

Coomodel is a fairly new company so production of there first batch of knights from about 2 years ago was probably small . Thankfully they had success and they sold out . This next batch of knights may be the same . No one knows for sure . It's best to just preorder now . I can tell you from owning both that there figures are very very good quality .

Hey sixxshooter do you have photos of your other knights? Also do you know if the older two are on the 25cm body? Thanks

I wish the COO Model longswords were thinner. Other than that -- they are stellar pieces.

Just got the BBTS arrival notice for this (Templar Knight) and Richard the Lionheart... can't wait! :panic:

Just want to share my thoughts and some photos of my new Coomodels Templer Knight that I received from BBTS . Once again I'm very impressed . The head sculpt on this guy is absolutely fantastic . So much that I don't want to pose him with his Helmet . The body and costume are extremely well done .At first I was surprised and upset that the Helmet is Plastic and not Diecast but after setting him up I'm actually really happy Coomodels chose to go this direction . The details and paint are top notch . Pictures do not do this figure justice . Even my wife was impressed about how life like it looks . The Helmet is a little tight to get on so just heat it up with hair dryer so it glides right over his head . The original releases came with Diecast helmets and additional head sculpts to match because removing them seriously damaged the paint . Here we receive only 1 beautiful head sculpt but the plastic helmet insures no damage when removing . Again , Just heat up a little bit .

Just want to remind you guys to heat the Helmet before putting it on and off . I chipped a little piece of paint off the nose . Be careful !

Very nice. The reason I did not order this was because the original face looked like a middle eastern Muslim rather than a European Templar. It looks like they might have changed it somewhat.

Wow !! Really great job on those zombies . Just brilliant Lad !
Thanks! They were from Sideshow Monty Pyhotn and the Holy Grail. Runs about 20 bux from ebay. I bought 20 dollar zombie head scuplts then weatherd the outfits.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back