1/6 303toys no.35007 1/6 hero guo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZIPCOOLO

Super Freak
Reaction score
303TOYS NO.35007 1/6 郭大侠

配置清单:

- 郭大侠头雕(含棕色发髻束带)
- 素体
- 6只替换手型(2只握拳手型+2只开掌手型+2只武器手型)

服装:
- 白色内衫
- 白色裤子
- 黑色布靴
- 黑色无袖布衫
- 黑色白绳护臂
- 白色斜肩绳
- 黑色腰带

武器:
- 屠龙刀
- 屠龙刀鞘
- 蒙古弓
- 羽箭2支
- 蒙古短刀
- 短刀鞘

配件:
- 折叠支架
...........................................................................................................
303TOYS NO.35007 1/6 HERO GUO

The 1/6th scale Hero Guo Collectible Figure specially features:

- One (1) head sculpture with brown hair band
- One (1) body
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable palms (2 fisks, 2 palms and 2 weapon-holding hands)

Costumes:
- One (1) white shirt
- One (1) pair of white pants
- One (1) pair of black shoes
- One (1) black sleeveless coat
- One (1) pair of black oversleeves with white strings
- One (1) white shoulder rope
- One (1) black belt

Weapons:
- One (1) Dragon Blade
- One (1) blade scabbard
- One (1) Mongol bow
- Two (2) arrows
- One (1) dagger
- One (1) dagger scabbard

Accessory:
- One (1) foldable figure stand

202401sd5bwv4wnbakbabd.jpg

202402nuvxxxg9yai8g99x.jpg

202403aalli0um5wz7b0g7.jpg

202404vi5r0or0hcmlzaz7.jpg

202405wl4m8lo8da9dd47z.jpg

202405zmv1w1bb6fb612bd.jpg

202406cffjlxuzreuhpyfc.jpg

202407kq17bks79sd0e5qb.jpg

202408a9m9gcf4jz00jfsl.jpg

202409jef5z655av5og6ki.jpg

If I'm not mistaken, this figure is based on Felix Wong of the TV series The Legend of the Condor Heroes 1983. This is Day 1 purchase for me. Need more Asian figures to battle my Avengers.

If I'm not mistaken, this figure is based on Felix Wong of the TV series The Legend of the Condor Heroes 1983. This is Day 1 purchase for me. Need more Asian figures to battle my Avengers.

That sounds right. Head likeness is off, but the costume and hair style is him.
The hands are too big for the head. Maybe they borrowed them from Enterbay NBA model...
That blade also.. I can see where it's from, but that doesnt belong to this figure. The bow and arrows are a must thou!

That sounds right. Head likeness is off, but the costume and hair style is him.
The hands are too big for the head. Maybe they borrowed them from Enterbay NBA model...
That blade also.. I can see where it's from, but that doesnt belong to this figure. The bow and arrows are a must thou!
LOL, I made that guess based on the first picture. I agree with you that the head likeness is off, and the hands are too big for the body and head. I think one pair of hands are from Enterbay NBA players. I know the Dragon Sabre doesn't belong to the figure based on the TV show, but he did craft that both the Heavenly Sword and Dragon Sabre later.

I'd love to collect character figures from old TV show (or movies) based on Jin Yong (could be called different based on your region, I guess) novel series.
Althou it's not from the HK series from same time frame, These 2 would be awesome for their next choice!
l_p1004315394.jpg

Hahaha, the giant ass hands are meant for NBA figures with a 13" body. Well, Yang Guo and Xiaolong Nu would be an awesome set!!! Make it happen 303 Toys!

If they made every single heroes from Jin Yong's novels, I would buy them all. That's a wuxia 1/6 collector's dream. LOL

Man, I thought I was the only one that watch these wuxia drama shows. My friends make fun of me saying those are shows their parents watch lol (I'm 35 BTW).

Could the oversized hands been used intentionally? The maker is trying to make a statement that Guo is unleashing the dragon punch.

Man, I thought I was the only one that watch these wuxia drama shows. My friends make fun of me saying those are shows their parents watch lol (I'm 35 BTW).
Well, many of us who grew up watching wuxia drama shows are about 30+ now. Haha. I'm 34 myself.

3 months after release, he finally landed on US!
DSC07550.JPG
DSC07551.JPG
Super Archer Team!!
DSC07554.JPG
Felix Wong's face is a little long ( I think his face is more square-ish), but overall it's a good 303toys quality figure.
I need some female figures to display with now.

Back