Hello from Indiana

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jffhdgs345

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello everyone! New user but I have been lurking for a while. I am new to collecting. I have the Hot Toys Kylo Ren and the Sideshow Darth Vader Mythos statue. I have Hot Toys Rey and BvS Batman (regular suit) on pre-order. Been a massive Star Wars fan since my dad took me to see Empire in the theater when I was four years old in 1980. I read DC comics and some Marvel stuff. I'm an avid movie goer and a frequent watcher of TV. Mostly genre shows. Look forward to talking to you all. Glad to be here.

Hi! I'm from Indiana as well. Been on the forum a few years now, mostly reading up on hot toys figures which I collect. If you need help sometime let me know.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thank you! What part of Indiana if you don't mind me asking?

Southeast part, though I used to live in Indy and NWI as well. I currently live in Cincinnati now. How about you?

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

Thank you! What part of Indiana if you don't mind me asking?

Southeast part, though I used to live in Indy and NWI as well. I currently live in Cincinnati now. How about you?

I currently live near Leesburg (tiny town about 45 min west of Ft Wayne) but I was born and raised in Evansville.

Hello fellow Hoosiers from the Indy area! There's a couple other Hoosiers on here too that I know of.

Back