Statue Prime 1 Studio Scarlett statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
From Facebook.

scarlett.jpg

Attachments

• g i joes.jpg
    g i joes.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 676
  • dest.jpg
    dest.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 516
Last edited:
Re: Prime 1 Studio Scarlett

I'm hoping this is one of those "we just need to sculpt the body in the computer before we pose it" pics we sometimes get, right? If not, this seems like a big missed opportunity with an iconic Joe character.

Are they literally basing an entire line of GI Joe statues on versions that never actually appeared as action figures in any era? Bizarre.

It does seem odd. Hasbro doesn't have the confidence to make these as 10 buck figures, but lets start off by rolling out half grand statues. :cuckoo:

If nothing else it shows confidence by Prime 1, I guess.

i too wish they were based on OG designs but, at this point i'll take a scarlett in any version. i just need one! happy at least its a great company as prime1 doing it.

Same here. Just about any Scarlett statue should be a good one. I like some of the modern design suits. As long as it has some color and isn't the all black costume like in that bad movie that I even forgot the name of.

I can't wait to see what this version looks like. And I think they said they were making both classic and new designs. I think even at different scales. We'll just have to wait to see what the first showing of statues looks like. I hope they clarify what they are doing too, that way we can all decide on which lines or characters we are going after.

Need to see her face. And hopefully one of those weapons is an old school crossbow. I've seen that pose somewhere too. I can't remember if it was on a comic or in a cartoon.

Looks like her crossbow in the left hand. I get the feeling the people working on these aren't Joe fans. Too bad.

I wish these were 1/5 scale. I'd love to have a Scarlett to pair with my Sideshow Snake Eyes and Stormshadow statues. At the same time, I'm still intrigued and can't wait to see and hear more about this line.

I wish these were 1/5 scale. I'd love to have a Scarlett to pair with my Sideshow Snake Eyes and Stormshadow statues. At the same time, I'm still intrigued and can't wait to see and hear more about this line.

If they were 1/5 scale then someone else would wish they were 1/4 scale. A company can't win with so many differing opinions, can they? Personally I really look forward to seeing these and they look like an awesome and solid effort. Much better than what we've seen before. As for size, most people collect 1/4 statues these days so the company was smart to keep within that scale. Bring on Destro, Baroness and Cobra Commander!

Back