Chronicle Collectibles 1:6 Jurassic World Owen Grady

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AvidCollector

Super Freak
Reaction score
112851zecxxxbq8qqqqn6f.jpg
******* AMAZING 13707657_1724177524508752_7956032213895257320_n.jpg
A must have for me :clap
SDCC-2016-Chronicle-Collectibles-021.jpg
SDCC-2016-Chronicle-Collectibles-018.jpg

Very nice figure overall, but likeness is pretty weak. Maybe it's just the lighting.

People would have the option of doing a Star lord head I guess.

Very nice figure overall, but likeness is pretty weak. Maybe it's just the lighting.

People would have the option of doing a Star lord head I guess.

112851zecxxxbq8qqqqn6f.jpg
It looks like the closest likeness I have ever seen for a Chris Pratt figure! I plan on also using the head for a Star Lord maybe short jacket version? I think it would be great to see it in person. When I do buy it I'll make sure to post pics :D

It looks like the closest likeness I have ever seen for a Chris Pratt figure! I plan on also using the head for a Star Lord maybe short jacket version? I think it would be great to see it in person. When I do buy it I'll make sure to post pics :D

Sorry, but the Hot Toys Pratt sculpt looks WAY better than this sculpt.

The joint for the head looks awful. If you're gonna do that you might aswell do an all-in-one head and neck sculpt and put the joint down at the base of the neck.

I think Owen looks good. I'll gladly buy him and I hope they make a Blue and Claire to go with him.

I enjoyed the 1st JP and the recent JW. Up until recently seeing some of these previews, I would never have thought I'd be interested in purchasing any of these collectibles. I am very drawn to the way the Raptors were depicted in the latest JW, and I'm very seriously considering buying one from this line (depending on scale). That said, I'd even like to add Owen. Just a really cool line of collectibles coming for this franchise.

This looks pretty good to me, The likeness is there.
I'm only interested in JP1 figures so I'll be skipping this release.
Though I really need that shirt of his for a custom I've been working on for a few years now!

Saw it at the con while i was there and didn't really see the likeness. The Starlord sculpt looks more the Pratt to me.

I think Owen looks good. I'll gladly buy him and I hope they make a Blue and Claire to go with him.

Me too! I've actually heard someone from OSW had messaged them and they plan on making 1:6 jointed raptors to go with Grady and Grant!

Back