Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 2 of 309 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    Super Freak
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Default Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMSD17 - The Avengers: Iron Man Mark VI Collectible Figure

I think this will be the one I use some of my rewards points on and get it for free. This or the Sub Zero Mk VII. Either way, it's mine.
    Ryan
    Hidden Content
    "Pre-orders found....MANY!"

Is the mk7 gonna get redone in diecast? I'm just sticking to 1 figure per character and the mk7 is my favorite armor, with this one in at close 2nd.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    63 (100%)
    HT said all armors 1-7 will be remade in diecast. This was from an interview a few years back.

Quote Originally Posted by Bgnyc007 View Post
    HT said all armors 1-7 will be remade in diecast. This was from an interview a few years back.
    Cool, Thanks! Hope we get an announcement for 7 before the year ends if not i might cave and get this one instead.

Super Freak

Feedback
    12 (100%)
    This is my most wanted Iron Man, missed out first time and almost had my friend in Shanghai pick up the Disney exclusive. Glad I waited! Day one for sure here

Im just loving this armor. I get second chance in life.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    Quote Originally Posted by Manannin View Post
    This is my most wanted Iron Man, missed out first time and almost had my friend in Shanghai pick up the Disney exclusive. Glad I waited! Day one for sure here
    My favorite as well. Somewhat similar story, I literally messaged a seller yesterday morning who had listed an Avengers Mk6 with the auction starting at $100. I made up my mind that if there were ever going to be an opportunity to get the promo Mk6 at the best price, that would be it, and I was going to snipe the heck out of the auction. Not even 2 hours later, news of this!! Amazing timing. This feels meant to be as I also wanted it to specifically be Avengers badged.

Long story short, I can't believe this is really becoming a reality. I hoped it would be made during the break between CW and IW but didn't expect it to be this early. Feels good. Between this (which will be PO'd day 1) and the Mk46 already PO'd, all I really want is a DC Mk1 and I will be set with IM. WM Mk1 will be PO'd shortly. Those 4 figures alone pretty much fulfill my ideal HT collection.
    "No amount of money ever bought a second of time."

A quick question. This version does not come with the diorama base from IM2, right? Only the avengers gantry?

Freaked Out!

Feedback
    Mixed emotions right now, I kinda regret that I went with the blue M3 Stealth. I noticed that even tho it's an exclusive, it's available everywhere compared to the original version where I only see it on WL at SSC. Having it in red would look so cool when pairing the VI and other original 7 together.

Quote Originally Posted by klapper View Post
    A quick question. This version does not come with the diorama base from IM2, right? Only the avengers gantry?
    What you see here is all you get.