• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Modded Sideshow Hoth Luke - $140 shipped

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusoid

Super Freak
Reaction score
**Please read fully before messaging me!***

YkgSO7k.png
OJEXi7B.png

I'm selling a modded Hoth Luke figure with some missing parts. As far as mods go, I simply removed the button snaps on the jacket and replaced them with velcro strips so it actually closes. You can remove them if you don't care for it, but I think it looks much nicer this way. With the buttons gone, it doesn't look like he's bursting out of the jacket now.

The figure comes with everything EXCEPT the following:

- Lightsaber with blade
- Headsculpt with hair
- Exclusive damaged headsculpt

The figure is in perfect condition and was only displayed for about 2 months. I was planning to mod it further, but I've decided to sell it to make room for other figures. I'm asking for $150 shipped in the states through Paypal and that includes fees.

Message me with any questions or offers. Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Re: FS: Modded Sideshow Hoth Luke - $150 shipped

Can you please post photos?

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

Added some photos. Sorry for the awful cell phone quality!

Bump. Need this guy gone!

Price lowered to $140 shipped.

Sold!

I still have a Geonosis Commander Battle Droid for anyone who might be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back