Speculation: Hot Toys Jessica Jones Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AvidCollector

Super Freak
Reaction score
EDIT: Just went advanced and fixed it :)

They released an announcement for HT Daredevil Netflix could Jessica Jones not be that far behind??

She'd probably end up being my first female HT. I've been collecting for HT a couple years now and I'd have to say JJ would be an automatic buy for me.
2016_SDCC_Marvel_Legends_Netflix01__scaled_600.jpg

Have her in this outfit and I'm sold :)

Re: Hot Toys Jessica Jones Thread

Wouldn't this be more appropriate in the Marvel figures section rather than general?

Speculation threads are ok, though it's generally polite to state it in the thread title and in the Marvel section if it's Marvel-related.

I did but when I saved the post it removed it and I was like "oh no. no one's going to be happy about this."

I couldn't make it past the first three or four episodes. Does the series get better?

I couldn't make it past the first three or four episodes. Does the series get better?

End of the first episode was hard to watch for me the first time. And yes it's a fantastic series! It's really good I binged watched all of them in a couple of nights.
I'm also a fan of Alias comics. I felt like this fit in with the source material fairly well.

Got excited but sadly not announced. Want her abd Kilgrave.

I would buy a HT JJ.

You almost gave me a heart attack when I saw the thread! :gah: :rotfl

But yeah, I'd like a Hot Toys Jessica Jones very much. :pray:

Got excited but sadly not announced. Want her abd Kilgrave.

Same here sorry about the thread title I had Speculation at the end of the title then when I saved it-it changed and I as like "oh no."

You almost gave me a heart attack when I saw the thread! :gah: :rotfl

But yeah, I'd like a Hot Toys Jessica Jones very much. :pray:
Ah sorry about that. I actually typed it in but then reverted lol same here I hope it's next on the slate :)

I'd buy the crap out of a Hot Toys Jessica Jones. Throw in a Kilgrave too while you're at it Hot Toys!

Hopefully Trish Walker gets to wear a costume and fight crime as Hellcat in Season 2 so we can get her too!

You might want to change the thread title. Slightly misleading IMO

Oh god, I thought she was announced. Man... I'd buy the ***** out of that too.

You might want to change the thread title. Slightly misleading IMO

When I was typing it in I originally had Speculation in the title for some odd reason it just showed up as Hot Toys Jessica Jones (I was like ****!) so I went to advanced and fixed it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back