Man Of Steel hot toys body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

apax07

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I am thinking about getting another Man of Steel body with suit to try to make a black suit custom....I was thinking if I might have to piece everything together, what Body would fit best in the Man of steel superman suit? I really like the look of the Phicen bodies but I hear they are way to short and idk if they can even put much clothes on like the boots...any ideas on the type of bodies that might do the trick?

The MOS body is very specific.
No other body looks like it.
Yu can get darth vader body wich is the same but black so yu would need to repaint the chest.

The hot toys darth Vader does look exactly like the MOS body, aside from it being black and the speaker box thing...

The recipe I used for my black suit superman

Mms200 body
Hot toys zod black under suit
Mms 200 head and boots
Might of been hot toys Jo-El black wrist
Side show deluxe vader Cape (only cause I had a spare)

I bought my mms200 which included his suit that way I got the S logo for the chest and the bits to attach the cape to.
I had to paint the boots black and the logo grey.
The thing is the vader body might be the mms200
Body but the neck is black and will be seen. You can see a picture of him in my custom dx09 post he's standing next to batman.

It's not cheap this custom game if you want the figure to look right!

why not just get another MOS figure and repaint it black to save all the trouble? I see this figure going for a very reasonable price every now and then.....

If I was to make another one then 1+ for just buying a normal Supes and repainting the suit. I was being lazy at the time and was worried about the paint cracking as I don't know enough dying clothes etc.

Back