Phastrohs Cave

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phastroh

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I started collecting long ago but only in the last year decided to redo my upstairs cave. It's a 21x17 room with a bathroom thankfully that leads to a walking attic for storage. I had 2 then 3 Detolfs but as soon as my first HTs arrived they were not cutting it and so I bought 2 Billy's with glass shelves then I ordered my first PF and well the Billy's wouldn't cut it so I snagged two very tall and large PAX.

I also am using the LEDs slim style lights. I have to get more but until a few PFs get here I'm holding off. I am also buying new lighting for the Detolfs. The room is not near finished heh like they ever are but it's had a lot that I did do. I don't have the old pic on my phone so since this is the start of the thread I'll try to skim over it.

I ripped out the rug and put in the one flooring I truly loved called Opal stone laminate. Nice short fat planks since this is my Death Star cave in disguise. Repainted all the trim but left the walls the dark brown I painted when I bought the house. It works well actually. All the shelves are white except the Detolfs but they were purchased long ago.

I just want to say I've put in 8 wood floors in rooms and this by far was the hardest. I moved glass and collectibles so many times loading and unloading shelves I ma have done less to take them downstairs. I had to cut the carpet out in 6 foot wide sections then move furniture and the same as I put the floor down while going up and down stairs for cuts lol whew tough tough job but man it looks fantastic now.

At this point I have most items about where they will be but I am possibly adding a few small shelves for a few small figures I just like like my black series Snowtrooper or a few McFarlane Halo items.

My collection consists of Star Wars and Halo. Never got the SS Halo because it's not worth over $250 to me and they sell for a lot.

Here I am attaching a few pics of it just tonight and I'll post more as I go along. Just note that the place is messy, there are wires all over none are hidden. I have yet to group wiring into areas since you can put 2 LEDs on one plug. It's a work in progress.

It doubles as my office. I have so many items not here yet and boxes of Halo figures to sell. I need to pause my life for a good 2-3 months.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Not all lights are in like to the sides of the Speeder or the lower parts of the Billy's or the Detolfs.

Looking good! LOVE your Halo collection! :clap

Thanks that's just a fraction of it. There are a few Play Arts not on there I won't open and the Detolfs have a few statues in them. I have boxes of them I'll be selling from McFarlane.

Thanks everyone. I have already put in a new tv console and moved Jabba and added Slacious.

Can't wait to get done and post new pix

Just some new pix of some new stuff. That would be SS Master Chief SS Tie Pilot and my SS Sandtrooper oh and the Probe Droid.IMG_9297.jpgIMG_9151.jpgIMG_9244.jpg

Sorry for the sideways pic. iPhone is dumb.

Anyone that has any spare arm or guns for the SS Halo let me know.

Finally I have 3 40" wide shelves but only 2 are lit but a lot of work and money jis st for these. The shelf & 3 lights are $190 but 3 is $600 plus with tax and wiring and all is a lot. Still have the front shelves.

Anyway I just tossed stuff on them for now to clear off the front shelves so I can get those all done too. The Billy shelf is not staying there either so basically this is just a shot for the 3 big PAX.

I can tell you only the SS Halo and Jabba will be staying over here. The rest likely won't although I maybe put all the odd statues in one PAX. I have the white Billy shelves so I'm considering making a raised back shelf for a second tier of statues for one or 2 shelves.

IMG_0507.jpg

Í really like your collection and the presentation in the shelves! :)

Back