Statue Gentle giant venom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ehollywood

Super Freak
Reaction score
Saw this guy in the Gentle Giant booth at SDCC so i'm assuming they made it. lol Looked 1/5-1/4 scale.

So they have this for preorder. But its 1/8 and not 1/4? So confused right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they shrunk him down to 1/8 scale. the Comic Con version that was 1/4 scale was just for the Con apparently.

they shrunk him down to 1/8 scale. the Comic Con version that was 1/4 scale was just for the Con apparently.

Thanks for that info. For months ive been waiting for this. What a surprise lol. Too bad no pics to compare it with. 9" seems to be really small. It is crouching tho[emoji848]

Thanks for that info. For months ive been waiting for this. What a surprise lol. Too bad no pics to compare it with. 9" seems to be really small. It is crouching tho[emoji848]

you're not the only one who was waiting for this, now that its not 1/4 scale I'm not sure i'll get it. is it 9"? BBTS said it was 7" i thought. I need a size comparison to decide. the ARTFX 1/10 spiderman might be a good companion for this.

Just another reason I dumped them as a company. This was said to be 1:4 then they make it the 1:8 scale. Awesome.

you're not the only one who was waiting for this, now that its not 1/4 scale I'm not sure i'll get it. is it 9"? BBTS said it was 7" i thought. I need a size comparison to decide. the ARTFX 1/10 spiderman might be a good companion for this.

Yeah 7". Even worse! Hahaha. Yeah but the 1/10 spiderman has its own venom to go with it. Oh well. Will just wait for a sixe comparison. Right now back to contemplating sideshow venom to go with my pf spiderman [emoji848]

What the hell ...they made it 1/8 scale?!

I hope they don't do that for their Punisher statue. At SDCC 2016, the Punisher statue they showcased was 1/4 scale as well.

What the hell ...they made it 1/8 scale?!

I hope they don't do that for their Punisher statue. At SDCC 2016, the Punisher statue they showcased was 1/4 scale as well.

Dude. Thanks for refreshing my memory lol. That punisher was awesome at 1/4

Yea, I thought so, too. Seeing their Punisher at SDCC was a nice surprise.

I think it would be stupid if they made it 1/8 as well.

Such a shame that they made him 1/8. He looked so big and Awesome at Comic Con last year. I would've got him if he were that size.

I was watching this but have opted for the Kotobukiya version instead for a matching Carnage.

The fine art statues? 1/6? Only reason i didnt get those is because venom is just too expensive on ebay. Might as well buy ss premium format lol

Back