Mezco 15" Sam from Trick R Treat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NAZGUL-KING

Like a Bantha
CF Supporter
Reaction score
SDCC-Trick-r-Treat-Sam-by-Mezco.jpg

Was never lucky enough to own the SSC version so I can't wait for this one. Surprised there was no thread for him.

Last edited:
Hadn't seen it. Looks good. The burlap sack looks closer to the screen than this IMO though.

Awesome, but it seems unlikely he has a sculpted head, I wish he does though. Perfect alternative for the $500 SS version

When I first saw this I commented on Mezco's twitter that I just heard the SS version plummet on ebay and they replied with a :)

I wonder if I should sell the SS version before too many people know about this one.

When I first saw this I commented on Mezco's twitter that I just heard the SS version plummet on ebay and they replied with a :)

I wonder if I should sell the SS version before too many people know about this one.

Sideshow's would be hard to top. I'd be happy if Mezco got it in the same ballpark - it depends on the head sculpt I suppose.

Yeah, the face could swing things one way or the other but those pics look 100% dead on to Sideshows so far except he just got his costume out of the laundry while SS Sam has been wearing his for a while.

Need this!

Thought I found it but was the Living Dead Doll :(
Can't find it anywhere in the U.K.

It's not up yet.

Also from Mezco's Blog https://blog.mezcotoyz.com/2016-sdcc-preview-night-reveal-sam-and-beetlejuice/

"The rumors are true: a 15" Sam from Trick 'r Treat is headed your way. This massively cute and deadly figure is in the same scale as our Chucky dolls — but Sam does not have a sound chip. And before you ask — yes, there is a sculpted head underneath his mask."

Definitely gonna need some black shoe polish to weather but otherwise I have no complaints comparing it to sideshow's.

Maybe they bought the mold like they did for the chucky's sideshow made?

Definitely gonna need some black shoe polish to weather but otherwise I have no complaints comparing it to sideshow's.

Maybe they bought the mold like they did for the chucky's sideshow made?

Will shoe polish dry eventually or will it always rub off if you touch it?

Back