1/6 Hot Toys Avengers Iron Man MkVII (7) Sub-Zero edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Motuxmen

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/marvel-iron-man-mark-vii-sub-zero-version-hot-toys-902814/

$297.99

Limit of one piece per person.

Pre-order
or Add to Amazon Wish List
Share Drop a hint
EXPECTED TO SHIP: Nov 2016 - Dec 2016
Single Payment of $297.99
Payment Plan for as little as $53.60/month
Quick Cost Calculator
Price $297.99
Due Today (NRD) $30.00
Shipping Pending
United States - 49009 Clear »

Checkout
Total $297.99

Delivery Restrictions Apply
ABOUT THIS SIXTH SCALE FIGURE

The Iron Man Mark VII has been a favorite armor among Iron Man fans as many collectors have sought after the original sixth scale Mark VII and Hot Toys’ originally designed Mark VII (Stealth Mode Version) collectible figures since their debut.

Sideshow and Hot Toys are excited to introduce yet another original take on this iconic armor by presenting the new sixth scale Mark VII (Sub-Zero Version) Collectible Figure!

The Sub-Zero version Mark VII’s design is inspired by the concept of Tony Stark creating a specialized armor for carrying out missions in the frigid zones with its color scheme acting as camouflage to conceal itself in areas filled with heavy snow.

The Mark VII (Sub-Zero Version) Collectible Figure is only available exclusively in selected markets and features multiple layers and various shades of white and light gray colors on armor with white carbon-fiber like designs, Stark Industries decals at various parts of the armor, LED light-up functions, interchangeable armor parts, and a specially designed white colored dynamic figure stand.

This extremely stylish Sub-Zero version Mark VII collectible figure will be an excellent addition to your Iron Man collection!

image.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys Iron Man MkVII (7) White

After reading that article, this is 10 year anniversary edition and it appears that there will only be 800 pieces which are given out randomly to collectors who sign up in HK.

I think you will find that the release it with a standard base world wide like stealth last year etc.
I hope they do anyway

The mk3 has five figures as well. (Stealth, silly things, original, bd, DC) the mk4/6 body has multiples too.

As for the availability of this. Yes the Chocoolate one wil be pretty limited. However there's a pretty good chance that it gets released at secret base and SSC as well. Without the tee and a different cover for the base and maybe a slip cover for the box. It's exactly what they did for the mk7 stealth.

So when do you think this figure will actually be released and when will there be pictures of an actual prototype?

Looks like black/white filter from stealth version of the figure.

So when do you think this figure will actually be released and when will there be pictures of an actual prototype?

It should be at acghk this weekend. As for when it releases...I do not know.

But the pictures above are of the actual figure.

Hmm I like it. If it does get released by sideshow, I might have to get one. I will pass if it stays at only 800 being released unless I could get one for a good non inflated price.

I thought I was done with Mk VII figures after getting the Stealth version but after seeing the official pics I'm pretty much obligated to try and get this now :lol

Back