QMX GOTG Milano Ship Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeneralZodLives

Super Freak
Reaction score
Didn't see a thread for this.

893b1ad901399074a399f7734d5a7fc9.jpg

7706340f8ca3f8b4c7b43660dd8210ac.jpg

aca4ba164453673ae5ac1e67c707b48b.jpg

I was blown away when I saw this in person! The light up features made it look exceptional!

Not familiar with QMX pricing ...so I'm guessing this is going to be very expensive. That's a shame......

I asked them almost a year ago about the Milano and they told me it wasn’t granted licensing.

I read on Rebelscum while ago that a dude asked them about Falcon they stated that was canceled and they didn't plan to make more Studio scale stuff, so I would think yes it's canceled

I asked them almost a year ago about the Milano and they told me it wasn’t granted licensing.

What a let down. They made the best studios scale ships. Now they just make little cheapo looking toys.

Thats a shame it didn't get this made, they made awesome ships. I got one of their older Firefly replicas and it was awesome looking.

Don't know who told you that, but that's not the case. The Milano was produced in limited quantity and sold out immediately. The entire run was sold at SDCC so it never got up on the website.

It is true that QMx is no longer doing the US-made, hand-built Artisan replicas.

Don't know who told you that, but that's not the case. The Milano was produced in limited quantity and sold out immediately. The entire run was sold at SDCC so it never got up on the website.

It is true that QMx is no longer doing the US-made, hand-built Artisan replicas.

Do you know how many were made? I have been looking for in hand photos/reviews etc to no avail.

I don't want to post a link to my Twitter here but I'll send you a pm.

Back