Ani-con & Game convention Hong Kong(AcGHK) Photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Motuxmen

Super Freak
Reaction score
Same as the one I usually do.

On deck are DC mk6, 1/6 Giant Man, 1/6 AT-ST, 5ish Rogue one figures..and more

Edit-I hear hot toys may release teaser(s) today (Wednesday) or tonight for

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
image.jpegimage.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

Spoiler Spoiler:

image.jpegimage.jpeg
Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
doc strange is there...

As is Giant-man and air port scene

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

This is king arts
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
My mind is blown by the AT-ST. I really hope that goes up for order and isn't just for show.

I cannot wait for more SW items.....I hope major OT announcements

There's a chance my favorite look shows up. The Jedi Luke. I think that's what it's called. When he's in all black. Han in trooper I hear as well. And maybe a sith. But those are not things I am sure about.

Oh and ewoks

Take it as pure speculation at this point though. I knew for sure awhile ago about the airport battle and mk6 and at-st and Rey speeder...but have not gotten any firm confirmation on the other stuff (except the rogue one figures. Those I'm confident about as well)

I'd be surprised if all of those make it, (could also be I'm way off so don't burn me at the stake) the OT stuff I mean, but I do think they will be there...or official images released of them before the weekend.

Your fine man.....won't hear complaints from me on you trying to help us out even if your way off base.....your intentions are in the right place.

I don't think I could handle die cast VI and Jedi Luke at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just screen grabbed the place I posted the names at before. For some reason I can not memorize the rogue one names.

image.jpeg

You & me both my dude

He is still coming. Should be on display, but with all the new stuff who knows. But they are still making him for production. He's also one of my most anticipated figures.

Looks like it says Royal Guard in that Star Wars listing as well. Looking forward to all the pics Motu.

Not con material but newer pics...

Deadshot masked head by JC
image.jpeg

And new figure by choocolate.

image.jpeg

Last edited:
So a white MK7? I guess HT will call it the winter stealth version :lol Looking forward to seeing the BD on the MK6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back