Prime 1 Independence Day: Alien 1/1 bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure I like the Alien Attacker themed base, I'd prefer something way more simple. But this looks very cool otherwise!

SON OF A F#@$! I hope they make it in translucent resin! This is a MUST buy for me!

Dear Prime1,
Please stop making such freaking cool $#!+ because I'm going to be living in a box in your parking lot!!!

I understand, different strokes and all...
But why would anyone want anything from this mess of a movie, with P1 price tag to boot, is beyond me.

But why would anyone want anything from this mess of a movie, with P1 price tag to boot, is beyond me.

Plenty of good creatures from less than stellar movies, actual movie is irrelevant in many cases, just look at the popularity of the Wolf pred.

I don't, I want one from ID4, but that probably won't happen at this stage. Given they look very similar, this may be the only option unless they are doing stuff from the original?

SON OF A F#@$! I hope they make it in translucent resin! This is a MUST buy for me!

Prime 1 has stated that they do all of their organic pieces with translucent resin. BTW, here is a video of both ID pieces, go to minute 8:15

Given that Blade 3 and Underworld series got 1/3 statues and 1/1 bust... these kind things doesn't surprise me anymore.

“I saw... its thoughts. I saw what they’re planning to do. They’re like locusts. They’re moving from planet to planet... their whole civilization. After they’ve consumed every natural resource, they move on... and we’re next.

- Thomas Whitmore (1996)”

Prime 1 Studio is proud to present LSIDR-01 Alien Life-Size Bust from the Independence Day: Resurgence. The Aliens are a nameless race of highly intelligent and technologically advanced extraterrestrial beings. They are a hive mind race with the intention of conquering and harvesting planets at the expense of driving the native population to extinction. The aliens, interestingly, have no name. Even 20 years after the War of 1996, the closest the humans ever come actually naming the aliens is calling the creatures “Them”.
Statue Features:
- Size approximately 32 inches
- Limited quantity worldwide
- High-Quality translucent resin for a lifelike alien skin effect
Retail Price: $699 USD
Edition Size: 350
- Prototype samples shown
- Product details could be subjected to change without further notice."

skCjv3R.jpg

i6jqv73.jpg

GooNpuH.jpg

9sRTsVn.jpg

Tiny ES, translucent resin and a fair price for it's size, I just paid this for Sideshows Wolf Predator half scale bust! :horror

I really hope Sideshow distribute this, if they do, I may have to bite.

The level of finishing for this price, I will take it.
I always want to have something regarding to ID4, this bust will do the job even though it's from the sequel.

Awesome, it's really a full package of awesomeness. Huge, detailed, tiny ES, fantastic finish... I'm not an ID fan but I do love sci fi stuff. I gotta ponder

That's an awesome bust and at 1:1.
It's a bust but the sculpt goes all the way down to the waist, similar to what IA does. Nice!

It's up and holy cow the size, best price on something like this in a long time:

sfdsf.jpg

That was quick! I'm going to sleep on it and check my finances. Ordering the Wolf LSB has messed up what would otherwise have been an easy decision. If I can afford it, I'll bite happily, even though I have no idea where I'll put another 1:1 bust!

Back