Statue Prime 1 Studio: Suicide Squad - 1/3 Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuperJ300

Super Freak
Reaction score
13407055_1698137713785279_34306274676375543_n.jpg

Here she is guys and gals!!!

From the trailers, I do like what I'm seeing as this version of Harley. Margot definitely is a nice add-on.

I plan to get this as well as any Arkham Harleys. I'd love a museum 1/2 scale of her as well as Leto.

She will get a lot of head turners once displayed at home for sure

She has no butt in this sculpt.... and based on the latest trailer, she defiantly has a butt...

She has no butt in this sculpt.... and based on the latest trailer, she defiantly has a butt...

Haven't seen the latest trailer, (I'm purposely avoiding trailers so I go in fresh), but I'm going to say its camera trickery. She has no butt.

Margot is a toothpick, she has no butt. If you want accuracy, then this is spot on.

Ah yeah! There's the preview I was waiting for! Have the Arkham Harley on order so I guess this is next. And of course Hot Toy's beautiful version. It's a good time to be a Harley Quinn fan!

I can't see Margot face in it, have to wait for the painted one. And yes she has a small butt there's no doubt.

Back