Eaglemoss Aliens and Predator Statue Magazine Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

screamingmetal

Super Freak
Reaction score
Eaglemoss announces their new Aliens and Predator fortnightly collection of statues and magazine partwork.
If these are anything like their past releases; these will be either all die-cast white metal or part die-cast white metal and abs plastic, they will arrive prepainted and completely assembled with a new magazine about the subject every two weeks to magazine stands and retail stores in the UK or online retail stores and comic stores here in the US and most likely elsewhere. They might also be available through a subscription service (I only buy their Star Trek ships through subscription). You can usually find them to purchase at BBTS or Entertainment Earth.
Eaglemoss USA has their own webstore that you can purchase their products here:
https://www.eaglemoss.com/en-us/

They're referred to as a Partwork Magazine as that is what these releases were influenced by; every release will come complete, assembled and painted with a magazine unlike the classic Partwork Magazines of the past.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partwork

I'm not certain on the scale, Eaglemoss figurines can very from one line of figurine statues to another. Their Marvel Figurines are 1:16 however their Walking Dead, DC Comics, and Doctor Who figurines are 1:21 scale.
Unknown when these will become available.

Eaglemoss Aliens and Predator 001.jpg
Eaglemoss Aliens and Predator 002.jpg
Eaglemoss Aliens and Predator 003.jpg
Eaglemoss Aliens and Predator 004.jpg
Eaglemoss Aliens and Predator 005.jpg
Eaglemoss Aliens and Predator 006.jpg
Eaglemoss Aliens and Predator 007.jpg
Eaglemoss Aliens and Predator 008.jpg
Eaglemoss Aliens and Predator 009.jpg
Eaglemoss Aliens and Predator 010.jpg

Just an update.
The Alien & Predator Figure Collection are being solicited now, on average they're priced at $29.99 which is $10 more than the Star Trek ships and these figures don't look like they're worth it. Eaglemoss does have discounts periodically from their web store, but they're only twice or three times a year for specific things and not a huge discount.
#001 is Alien Xenomorph #002 is the Scar Predator #003 is Hicks and #004 is the Alien 3 Xenomorph.

What's surprising is Eaglemoss's Alien & Predator Figure Collection Special Edition - #001 Mega Alien Xenomorph!
Available for the first time, the all new MEGA Alien Xenomorph Statue. Faithfully sculpted from H.R. Giger's classic Alien design, this statue stands imposingly at over 12.5 inches tall. Cast in a specially formulated metallic resin, the MEGA Xenomorph has been hand painted and comes packed in a full color box with a certificate of authenticity.
Product Number: EGM10991
Shipping Weight: 4.20 pounds
EGM10991.jpg
EGM10991.jpg
EGM10991.jpg
This is priced at $150 but is available from BBTS for $139.99:
https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=EGM10991&mode=retail

This is the first time I've seen Eaglemoss make such a large and expensive statue.

I also found out that Eaglemoss will also be making Alien and Battlestar Galactica Ships!
Mentioned at the Star Trek Mission: New York convention. From The Trek Collective:
Finally, beyond the Star Trek universe he (Eaglemoss Star Trek series manager Ben Robinson) also noted there will be new Eaglemoss ship series launching soon featuring designs from Aliens and Battlestar Galactica!
https://www.thetrekcollective.com/2016/09/loads-of-new-ships-announced-and-other.html
Hopefully these will look better than the cheap looking NECA Alien ships.

Last edited:
I'd have to see these in person before buying. The paint jobs can be really hit or miss. Really wanting a couple of them though, depending on the price here in Canada

Eaglemoss' Mega Xenomorph has a 10% off discount code available for the US. Use the code: NOSTROMO at checkout for 10% off.
Since they offer free shipping on orders over $50, it also has free shipping.
https://shop.eaglemoss.com/usa/alien-and-predator/125-inch-mega-xenomorph
The statue is 12.5 inches tall.
Going through checkout it came to this:
Subtotal:
$149.95
Voucher Code:
-$15.00
Delivery:
$0.00
Total:
$134.95
*Purchases in New York and Pennsylvania are subject to State Sales Tax

I think the promo code only lasts a day. They periodically have site wide discounts that are better so you might want to wait for a better deal. I'm not ordering it, too expensive for me. I'd rather take the money and put it towards the amazing Internecivus Raptus Sideshow statue.

I knew there was a thread for this somewhere but couldn't find it. I got the big chap for £4.99 delivered and then cancelled. Can't really complain for the price, but they're certainly nothing special.

I bought the 3 'Aliens' figures from the eaglemoss website direct. Def nothing special. Close inspection does them no favors regarding accuracy to the subject nor paint, but they are nifty I guess.

20170713_105211.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for posting. I am tempted and was contemplating them last night so your post is good timing. Do I need them .. no ... but they are from Aliens so like usual I guess that turns that no into a yes for me.

Thanks for posting. I am tempted and was contemplating them last night so your post is good timing. Do I need them .. no ... but they are from Aliens so like usual I guess that turns that no into a yes for me.

Yeah if you don't mind Hudson professing his love for "LOVIS" and the paint that doesn't come close to what they promo images showed, then they are ok. I am a glutton for punishment myself so I, like you, just had to have anything 'Aliens'.

Overall, dial in your expectations to what you would expect from a decent Christmas ornament and you will probably be good to go!

I do really like the warrior though.

I think these are very nice...comes a magazine with informations and pics also with every figure?

Back