Bandai GX-71 Beast King GoLion - Voltron

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dapro

Super Freak
Reaction score
Anyone getting this? Is this the best Voltron to date?

3-134_zpsnuiqxtnq.jpg

Getting it! For me, it's the best voltron so far. The proportions make it stand out from the rest.

Last edited:
For those that live in the USA

Anime-island have this GX-71 golion for preorder at $277.99 with free shipping.
You can use the coupon code of 10OFF2016 to get a extra 10% off
Total will be $250.19 shipped.

Pretty sure that's the lowest shipped pricing right now.

https://www.anime-island.com/produc...-of-the-universe-bandai-soul-of-chogokin.html

Thank you for creating the thread! I'm in for sure, getting this alongside the Toynami EX for another display (It's not being made by toynami, thank christ)

Is that website reliable? Has anyone purchased from them before?

Thank you for creating the thread! I'm in for sure, getting this alongside the Toynami EX for another display (It's not being made by toynami, thank christ)

Is that website reliable? Has anyone purchased from them before?

I had good experience with them. I have ordered numbers of SH Monsterarts figures from them. You also get 3% store credit back for future purchase.

That looks so cartoon accurate. Made me watch some of the older episodes. haha

In the original GoLion released by Bandai back in the early 80s, the yellow lion could open it's ear flaps to reveal missile launchers in each ear. Also in the original blue lion, the forehead could pop up to reveal a missile launcher as well. I'm hoping the Yellow and blue lion of this new voltron can do the same thing. Crossing my fingers...but not holding my breath.

That is a truly lovely toy. That I will sadly never own.

$400??? They've lost their minds.

Back