Premium Format Rey and BB-8 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rey and BB-8

great to hear. This will sell like hot cakes for them. I imagine a new threshold in terms of pricing. It will make the droids look like a bargain, lol.

Need to see photos before making my opinion on it

PF Rey will probably be my only ST PF I get so they better nail it.

It is Sideshow who will be doing the sculpt of the face, so unless they're willing to use different methods and materials I'll doubt they'll nail it.

But I'll be happy with a close approximation. Imo more SS BR Catwoman (though alot dislike that as well) than SS WS Cap and I'll be content with it.

I like the simple sand like base/s and the rather simple museum pose. I think it works with these characters.

Finally they make a PF of a Star Wars hero that isn't in some goofy crouching or cowardly pose and instead is evocative of THE most iconic image in all of TFA:

rey-and-bb8.jpg

Finally they make a PF of a Star Wars hero that isn't in some goofy crouching or cowardly pose and instead is evocative of THE most iconic image in all of TFA:

rey-and-bb8.jpg

I agree, but I believe most of us will be displaying the statue face front though :lol

Yes yes yes...love everything I see so far!!!!!!!!! Pose is awesome...finish it up ssc!!!!!!!! :)

Might pick these up. I would limit TFA to Rey, Finn and Kylo I think. Maybe Han. Would only get Chewy if it had real hair.

Back