Gentle Giant 1/4 Punisher

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh wow. Thought it was 1/6th or smaller. Nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A little more animated than I'd like but I don't think this looks bad at all.

Last edited:
Have to say this does not look that good imo.The detailing looks weak.The sculpt looks very cartoony ,especially the face. Suprised GG did not step it up for this sculpt.The hair looks hardly sculpted.. the level of detail for this 1/4 sculpt just doesn't hold up to others in that scale. It's a shame because it is a cool concept,just the end result is very very disappointing imo.

Last edited:
Have to say this does not look that good imo.The detailing looks weak.The sculpt looks very cartoony ,especially the face. Suprised GG did not step it up for this sculpt.The hair looks hardly sculpted.. the level of detail for this 1/4 sculpt just doesn't hold up to others in that scale. It's a shame because it is a cool concept,just the end result is very very disappointing imo.

I think this is because it is cartoony/Animated version.lol:lol:lol

it does have a more animated/cartoony look then id prefer but still looks pretty good. Looks like the facial hair is really light and looks grey/white...old man frank? cant tell what the other gun is in his left hand...another shotgun? grenade launcher? Good to see GG making more pieces though...I have the x force deadpool bust and rocket bust and they are really outstanding pieces

image_393.jpeg

Bandages, stubble and shotgun shells are nice details.
Frank always looks calm and collected carrying a small arsenal, I dig it.

Back