Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek The Original Series Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warpsmith

Super Freak
Reaction score
Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek The Original Series Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy

Time for Bones to get his own thread. :D

Bones.jpg

Bones2.jpg

Bones3.jpg

Bones4.jpg

Re: Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek The Original Series Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy

Bones and Scotty look great!

Re: Quantum Mechanix 1/6 Star Trek The Original Series Dr. Leonard "Bones" McCoy

Assuming the quality on Kirk and Spock turn out well, I'll pick up McCoy. I'll get the trinity maybe the Capt chair call it a day

Seems like the bags under his eyes might be just a little too prominent, but it's still a really strong likeness otherwise.

Bones looks damn good!
Yeah, I'll have to get all of them! :drool

Looks fantastic. In for the entire bridge crew and anyone else.

Dammit, Jim...

That's a really good likeness!

I asked Najin earlier today if Bones would come with his short sleeve medical shirt. The reply was "More than likely, yes." :clap

It would be cool if he came with both uniform shirts.

You just made my day with the news of the medical shirt!!

Like others here, I'm very pleased with Spock, so I'll likely get Bones, and keep it to the trinity. My wallet is getting its ass-kicked this month.

Bones looks great. He's the only other character besides Kirk and Spock I'm getting.

Like others here, I'm very pleased with Spock, so I'll likely get Bones, and keep it to the trinity. My wallet is getting its ass-kicked this month.

Bones looks great. He's the only other character besides Kirk and Spock I'm getting.

Aw c'mon guys, you're starting to make Scotty feel really sad.
Sad Scotty 001.jpg

I had a hard time stopping myself from not getting the whole main cast. But with all of the new figures that have shown up at SDCC, gotta make hard decisions. I'm looking forward to seeing other people's pics of the whole cast with the captains' chair....

I'm in for the bridge crew, just means I'll have to do extra, extra overtime

The only problem with the Captain's Chair is it sits way too low without that extra platform from the series it rested on, meaning Spock and McCoy now tower over Kirk much more than they should.

Guess I'll need to scratchbuild something if QMX doesn't provide another platform of some kind...

Back