QMx: 1/6 Firefly - Jayne Cobb

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Still waiting for better pictures, but he is on display at SDCC so I figured he deserved his own thread.

attachment.php

Thanks forgetting those pics. Now if you could just sneak over and take the hat off and get a couple more that would be great. Kidding.

Thanks forgetting those pics. Now if you could just sneak over and take the hat off and get a couple more that would be great. Kidding.

I wish they had the hat off and better lighting in their display case. Tough to get a good pic.

Thanks for the pic, Zod!

With the hat on, it's a little hard to get a bead on the likeness, but it looks pretty promising to my eye. Would have preferred a little more of a smirk, but it looks solid.

I really hope he's on a muscle body. I won't be displaying him with a jacket on. I want a more Jayne-like look to my display. Also. I'm hoping he comes with at least one of his signature tees.

Thanks for the pictures! Sculpt looks good from what I can see. Not a fan of the baggy shirt. Definitely needs one of his signature tees and a muscle body.

Looks good, hopefully they take the hat off at some point so someone can get some pics without it. Was hoping they would have more than one to show, hopefully they'll start to move faster now.

I hoped to see two Firefly characters too. I'd like them to pick up the pace so I don't have to wait ten years for the whole crew.

I hoped to see two Firefly characters too. I'd like them to pick up the pace so I don't have to wait ten years for the whole crew.

Me too. I was hoping for a double reveal either from Firefly or The Princess Bride, but it looks like Supernatural was the lucky license to get that. And someone need to remove that hat and put Jayne in the Stark Trek shelf...the harsh lighting on the top one is killing any detail on both figures.

I kinda wish they had gone with one of his brighter T-shirts with a graphic on it. Aside from the hat, the whole outfit is rather bland color wise. And yes, we need Vera.

I hope they don't keep us waiting for the next figure like they have with Jayne. I know Jayne was everyone's fav' and the logical choice, but I really want Kaylee standing with Mal in my display case. Mind you, I'd rather they took their time and got her right.

Back