Greetings from Spain ^_^

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Naisha

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi there! My name is Naisha and I'm from Barcelona, Spain. I've always enjoyed creating my own characters, customizing stuff, painting figures all every artistic aspect of these kind of hobbies. At this moment I have a 65cm ball jointed doll. I know they're quite different from the action figures discussed on this forum, but anyway it's important to me because it's the first "piece" of my collection, and she (I'm not crazy, I know it's an inanimate object lol, but it's clearly a woman) is so amazing! I got her totally blank, no hair, no eyes, no paint, no clothes. And it's so much fun to order/craft all her stuff! I'm even learning how to use a sewing machine.
I ordered some time ago the TOA Heavy Industries Synthetic Human by 1000toys and I'm so excited! They're sending the figures on September, so I still have time to wait, do some research, think about what I'll do with him, where I'll take photos, etc.
I really enjoy photography (I'm not very good, though, but I'd like to learn) and I'm freaking out with the galleries here, amazing!

Aaand that's all for now. Nice to meet you!

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, Naisha!
wavesmile.gif

It's an Iplehouse, similar to Dollfie (Dollfie is a brand, but they're the same kind of doll as they're both ball jointed), but more realistic and mature body. Let's say if Dollfie dolls look like 13 years old girl, mine looks like 30.

Thank you guys for the warm welcome! :D

Back