Looks like 3A GIJOE is coming.......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EVILFACE

Super Freak
Reaction score
Stylized but I guess better than nothing.....

13769536_1014486072005070_1343789529338224698_n.jpg

Agree, just straight up original designs. Interpretations not needed.

Ashley Wood means they will looked like they were whittled from wood.

I wonder if Hasbro tells these companies they can't make classic design products.

You'd assume by now at least someone would have stepped up and done it, right :dunno

I hope they at least try to make a coherent run of this.

I still have my 1/6 ROM my grandma got me when I was like 8, my first ever 1/6 and I'd love an updated version.

I would have been all in for classic designs of Joe and the TF line. Stylized = no buy.

I actually am excited by this announcement. I've always admired Ashley Wood's work, but it doesn't have any emotional or childhood resonance to get me to buy it. This gets me very interested.

However improbably, I was a big fan of the G.I. Joe/Action Force comic book as a child. I never bought any of Sideshow's characters because of the lack of Scarlett or Lady Jaye, but I agree the wilful refusal to just replicate the card art was shooting themselves in the foot.

I've quietly admired some of the stellar custom work.

I like to see Mezco do them as part of the One:12 Collective using the classic designs.

Back