Statue Dol Guldur Galadriel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheProcrastinator

Super Freak
Reaction score
Pic via Gwindor from Flame of Udun forums:

1zgwy2o.jpg=0

Pic via Max Wetter from FB:

13669025_10202119487825890_7341507802277085928_n.jpg

Ok it's been a while since I've been on here as I kinda stopped collecting, and this is what I'm met with, noooooo I've stopped collecting!!! Or Have I?? :rotfl

Very beautiful statue, I think i'll get this one. I do find it interesting that they show her in the combat pose from the film, even though at that time she was in her 'dark' form. Makes me wonder if there were any regrets in making her go corrupt to fight Sauron in the film? Also kind of surprised we haven't had one of Galadriel's dark forms as statues yet, she has two now.

Not necessarily, she wasn't yet in her dark form in the film when she first entered Dol Guldur and rescued Gandalf from the remaining orc. This might be representative of that scene.

I too stopped collecting and sold off my LOTR collection...real life and parenthood got in the way. But I do miss my SSW pieces as well as the Sideshow PFs I had...

I haven't seen any updates or heard of anything. It's certainly a very beautiful piece if you want a Galadriel in your collection. Collectors seem high on this one.

Definitely ordering this. This is the First anything that I've ever seen made that Actually looks like Cate Blanchett.

Nice to finally see a Galadriel statue that actually resembles Cate Blanchett. Looking forward to picking this one up.

Daniel Falconer has seemed very positive about seeing the other two Tokien women (Arwen and Tauriel) revisited in the next year or so. :)

Meh. I'm bored with Arwen and find Tauriel to be one of the weaker aspects of the Hobbit trilogy (also just saying... she's no Tolkien woman :lecture)

If anyone needs revisiting, its the Dernhelm version of Eowyn. The previous Weta statue had a nice pose but the face looked nothing like Miranda Otto. Hell it barely resembled a woman period. And its not like we'll be seeing one from Sideshow anytime soon. I know we're getting the white dress version soon, but I do hope we see another shot at her armoured costume in the near future. :eowyn

finally a good galadriel that looks nice, after the disaster that is eowyn and the terrible sideshow pf + old weta versions, i had zero hope. But was pleasantly surprised how nice this looked.

As weta gold member, i got $41 off to boot. And ES 750 is icing on the cake. No brainer to order this!

Very happy.

finally a good galadriel that looks nice, after the disaster that is eowyn and the terrible sideshow pf + old weta versions, i had zero hope. But was pleasantly surprised how nice this looked.

As weta gold member, i got $41 off to boot. And ES 750 is icing on the cake. No brainer to order this!

Very happy.

What's wrong with Eowyn?

Back