Premium Format Court of the Dead: Malavestros

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Medusoid

Super Freak
Reaction score
Mal_Previewa.jpg

A champion? A warlord? A king who must rule? Perhaps I am just a lowly fool.

The Court to the Dead® Premium Format™ Figure line is expanding to include Malavestros, the ever watching and talking fool of the court. While you wait for more updates on this Court of the Dead collectible, be sure to order other Premium Format™ Figures such as Shard, Cleopsis, Kier, Xiall, and more!

Those colors! And that sculpt...so many little details. This is a beautiful piece...
I'm actually sad I might decide not to get this. Decisions...decisions...

All in all one of the best statues I've ever seen, period. Screams must have.

Although I am not collecting this line, this made me drop back in to check it out. Beautiful.

Wow, that looks amazing! Don't see any fragile bits to worry about on this.:monkey3 It'll be interesting to see how the final production compares to this prototype.

up until now i could resist this line ... but he will be my first purchase from the court (since jack the ripper got booted)

Not liking the Demon and Valkyrie apparitions at the moment. They look too solid, very plastic and gimmicky as if Mal is taking a step up from balloon animals to entertain the undead kids.

Wow, that looks amazing! Don't see any fragile bits to worry about on this.:monkey3 It'll be interesting to see how the final production compares to this prototype.

Not to jinx it 'cause I'm most likely buying this statue, buuut... I see a lot of fragile parts. Every single candle on the base, the wing on the helmet on the skull, the horns of the other skull, the terminal portions of his hat and most of all the tiny figures emerging from the scrolls.
It can be made more secure by making some pieces removable and with a proper packaging design of course, but still.

Not to jinx it 'cause I'm most likely buying this statue, buuut... I see a lot of fragile parts. Every single candle on the base, the wing on the helmet on the skull, the horns of the other skull, the terminal portions of his hat and most of all the tiny figures emerging from the scrolls.
It can be made more secure by making some pieces removable and with a proper packaging design of course, but still.

Sideshow better break out the good Styrofoam packing for this one, because this guy's gonna be a shipping nightmare.

I bet those parts will be soft vinyl like the crown on the Queen .. I really love this one and it seems so animated!

So excited for this one. Such an awesome looking piece. Pre-order on April 1. ;)

Hard to believe this is HALF the cost of the Thanos statue. This thing is so complex and I have to imagine a production nightmare. Really makes you wonder what all goes into pricing these things. I guess not having a license fee really helps this line.

Back