Kotobukiya Ikemen Statues (Male Bishoujos) Nightwing announced

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunnipot85

Super Freak
Reaction score
Announced at SDCC 2016, looks like they are starting with all the guys from the Bat family with Nightwing being first...

Cn2gJQCUsAAi-ui.jpg

Cn2d0tpUkAAHYgW.jpg

Cn2eEuTUEAAJLqG.jpg

Cn2euzKUEAIg8rw.jpg

Hahaha, oh man. Good on them. Can't wait to watch all the dude-bros crying about how this is pandering and gross.

Those Damian and Jason poses are just.... just.

First seen that finger and that face, then scrolled down and that ass was just there. This is going to be some of the funniest stuff to read about these.

I could be wrong but I don't think most female collectors would want these. I'm pretty sure they would prefer more masculine poses vs gay poses. I could see this being a hit with gay male collectors but how big of a market is that?

Anyways I have no issues with these statues and if there is a market for them, well more power to LGBT collectors....

I could be wrong but I don't think most female collectors would want these. I'm pretty sure they would prefer more masculine poses vs gay poses. I could see this being a hit with gay male collectors but how big of a market is that?

Anyways I have no issues with these statues and if there is a market for them, well more power to LGBT collectors....

Interesting point. I'd definitely be keen to see sales figures for these after a while.

Wow some serious hate / negative assumptions being thrown around to the LGBT community in here...A bit sad to see in this day and age..

I've seen some terribly over sexualized and to some degree almost ridiculous poses / positions on female statues/figures with no one batting an eye.

Wow some serious hate / negative assumptions being thrown around to the LGBT community in here...A bit sad to see in this day and age..

I've seen some terribly over sexualized and to some degree almost ridiculous poses / positions on female statues/figures with no one batting an eye.

Where exactly is the "serious hate" towards the LGBT community you refer to? I see several posts about the pose looking gay and folks stating that this may only be attractive for women or homosexuals. That seems to be fair, honest and true. No one said a disparaging thing about homosexuals or LGBT (maybe the one guy who used the word "queer"?). or are we no longer allowed to speak the truth "in this day and age"?

Back