1/6 Hot Toys GONK Droids: EG-6 (Lars) + Mos Eisley Power Droid

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys GONK Droid (Power Droid)

what stormies are on the other side in that video?

what stormies are on the other side in that video?

The base of the Stormtrooper on the far right looks different than the ANH release. It appears to be a concrete slab. I wonder if it's a Rogue One branded Stormrooper.

Why display a figure that is over a year old with a bunch of upcoming releases?

image.jpeg

Please tell me there's more to show from the OT than these. If we get a ****ing Gonk and no Poe or Jedi Luke...

Well, I guess the whole "HT only does main characters and troop builders" idea just went out the window.

I had thought about getting one of the custom ones a while back, but this one seems to have a greater level of detail. Looks great and will probably grab dependent on price.

Surely no more $ than the SSC astromechs? And I wonder what articulation it has?

Wow! Glad to see HT taking this one. And Snowies!!! :rock Looks like they're going deep

Into our Wallets, yes, I agree!!!

Please tell me there's more to show from the OT than these. If we get a ****ing Gonk and no Poe even...

Good news, bad news. Gonk is good news, but fans have been waiting 40 years for a 1:6 version. So, I'd expect a 1:6 Poe right around 2055

HT drop-kicked that idea out the window with this showing. Where is HT 3PO and R2????

Well, I guess the whole "HT only does main characters and troop builders" idea just went out the window.

I had thought about getting one of the custom ones a while back, but this one seems to have a greater level of detail. Looks great and will probably grab dependent on price.

Surely no more $ than the SSC astromechs? And I wonder what articulation it has?

This is buy without a doubt. The fact they are doing this makes me wonder if I should pass on the sideshow bounty hunters since non main characters are on the table

This is buy without a doubt. The fact they are doing this makes me wonder if I should pass on the sideshow bounty hunters since non main characters are on the table

Yea basically I think HT just doesn't give a crap about anything SS has done or is doing and are making whatever they want. I wouldn't be shocked if they make all the bounty hunters, Greedo, R-2/Threepio, etc.

My fiancé and I love gonk droids so we are both very happy and excited! We shouted GONK at each other for a while after I showed her the figure.

Looks like all bets are off with Hot Toys! :) I'm liking all the ones shown. I just hope they don't jam them out in succession like last year. Space them out a bit. Now that they've shown these, i would venture to say we will get everything covered by Hot Toys eventually.

****ing bought. Oh I can't wait for HT to hit all the droids.

Yea basically I think HT just doesn't give a crap about anything SS has done or is doing and are making whatever they want. I wouldn't be shocked if they make all the bounty hunters, Greedo, R-2/Threepio, etc.

I mean, if you were HT, would you care? Its not like Sideshow can claim they are the 'less expensive alternative 1:6 scale line' or anything.

Back