Hot Toys Death Star Gunner

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shadybunch

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
:clap :clap :clap

vlcsnap-error756.jpg

Glad to see HT delving into ANH background Imperial characters... might we see 1:6 Governor Tarkin one day soon?
It'd be great to finally have Peter Cushing as Tarkin available for the OT collectors.

Wow, this guy, power droid, death star trooper! Tarkin seems more likely now. Love to see them continuing with ANH and getting into backgrounders. :clap

Console is a nice touch. Will come handy when they finally release Stormtrooper Han. Wondering if it will be sold separately or only be available with the DS trooper.

Not my favorite OT trooper, but will still probably grab it. I remember being very disappointed with the 12" Hasbro one and not buying it.:lol

It would be awesome if hot toys produced the death star turret/cannon for the gunner.

289933951_70d11b1f31_z.jpg

Now this guy I must get. I have always loved the design.

Imperial Navy/Death Star Trooper is a maybe (which is to say, probably). This guy, however, is a must for me.

I'm gonna have to build a ton of new shelves for all of this awesomeness. My wife is going to murder me.

Would not be interested in this without the Death Star hallway dio. Now, I am interested.

They really are going deep with the troopers. But I agree, give us Tarkin!

Back