1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - Stan the Eyeball Man & Mr. Grin Collectible figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DiFabio

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - Stan the Eyeball Man & Mr. Grin Collectible figures!

Oh ****, it's Eye Ball Man guys!!!! Finally!

Mr. Grin.jpg
image.jpeg

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys 1/6 Suicide Squad Eyeball Man!

The figure I've always wanted!!:rotfl

Re: Hot Toys 1/6 Suicide Squad Stan the Eyeball Man!

I hope his likeness rights get approved. Dunno whether to buy this or wait for the 2.0

Re: Hot Toys 1/6 Suicide Squad Stan the Eyeball Man!

Only $220!

Re: Hot Toys - 1/6 - MMS- Suicide Squad Stan the Eyeball Man!

Preorder cancelled. They got his veins wrong.

:lol

Re: Hot Toys - 1/6 - MMS - Suicide Squad - Stan the Eyeball Man Collectible figure!

It's just a prototype. Wait for the official pics bro.

Re: Hot Toys - 1/6 - MMS - Suicide Squad - Stan the Eyeball Man Collectible figure!

Where's the henchmen with the animated batman mask. Cmon

Looks like something from their old 20th Century Boys license. :lol

So we get Stan the Eyeball Man but not these guys?

Dark+knight+jokers+goons+mask+set+which+can+be+bought+_7b377b780700a70057c815512c4565ce.jpg

because these two figures the best figures are from the movie

I'll wait for the brown-eyed version...:wink1:

After this reveal, I predict the end...
Of everything.
Everything... Ever.
Stay tuned....
one last time.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - Stan the Eyeball Man & Mr. Grin Collectible figu

Way the hell are these? :lol

The highly anticipated Eyeball Man and Mr. Grin, random Joker bros who are featured in the movie for like 10 seconds!

joker henchmen.jpg

Pretty nuts. :lol

Eyeball Man has some nice boots tho.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Suicide Squad - Stan the Eyeball Man & Mr. Grin Collectible figu

Phew. Glad these made the cut. And here I thought they'd waste plastic on, say Katana or Killer Croc. Can't wait to display these with my cherished Toy Biz Bob the Goon.

Back