Prime 1 - Independence day: Resurgence Alien soldier.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Python

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sideshow and Prime 1 Studio are proud to present the Alien Soldier from Independence Day: Resurgence. The Alien Soldier, also called Harvester soldier, is part of the Harvesters’ primary infantry unit. These Aliens are a nameless race of highly intelligent and technologically advanced extraterrestrial beings. They are a hive mind race with the intention of conquering and harvesting planets at the expense of driving the native population to extinction.

$1199.99
32" tall
ES 150

Alternate unarmed version - https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...nce-day-id4-1-3-alien-colonist-prime-1-a.html

GPHy712.jpg

5gOBS6G.jpg

GXIgrRo.jpg

X639wlf.jpg

nKG2Gtf.jpg

fd24PAM.jpg

rvevPgT.jpg

pgXXwYh.jpg

ksZJvrW.jpg

Comparison to the unarmed "Colonist" version which is slightly smaller....

Xuuv8Pc.png

G12GmAB.png

lVzRxB4.png

Re: Prime 1 Independence day Alien

So estimating on how tall he looks next to the P1 Optimus which is 24" tall, it looks like this will be around this height. Awesome!

Yeah, looks big. I'm hoping they do an alien from the first movie, haven't seen the new one yet..

Yup. It's the Queen. A pity, I thought it didn't work at all int the film. An alien from the first movie would be nice.

Yeah that's cool, but probably not something I'd buy. Give me an Alien from ID4 however and we'll see ;)

zvS85VH.gif

Thanks for the pictures, I'll add them to the first post.

Still waiting for a 1:1 bust or statue of the actual alien....

I can't understand how they could screw up so badly with this sequel. It's like at every creative decision point they chose the wrong path - including the alien queen design. Frankly this sequel makes the original look like a properly good movie. That and my nostalgia goggles :p

Not sure if its accurate, seen new pics of the soldier and looks allot like the ID4 alien since he did not have the gun in hand. It would be interesting, will the suit's face open up?

Wow this piece looks really good. It's huge at about 32" high, the price is high but not absolutley ridiculous given its size and its a P1 piece at $1200 (sideshow), and has a tiny es of 150. I'm in! Surprised at 150 es po is still avalilable actually. Thanks goodness for flexpay, which makes this doable for me!

Im not a huge fan of the second film (it did suck) but the creature design I always thought was cool.from the franchise. This will look great displayed next to the alien bust.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I'm with you, it's the same kind of price as the average Predator maquette from SSC with a greater size and much lower ES. I suspect if it were branded from the first movie, it would have sold much quicker. I personally like the other version they teased without the weapon in hand. If that one goes up at a similar price & ES, I'll be very tempted.

Back