Statue Stormtrooper Life Size Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRage

Super Freak
Reaction score
Stormtrooper-Lifesize-SDCC2016-01.jpg
Stormtrooper-Lifesize-SDCC2016-02.jpg
Stormtrooper-Lifesize-SDCC2016-03.jpg
Stormtrooper-Lifesize-SDCC2016-04.jpg

lol, that would be my dream...but it will likely remain that until at least the kids move out...and they're only 3 years old.

as Jkno says.. get the RS or Anavos armor and a mannequin .. you be better off.. more accurate.. cheaper.. and you can wear it.. dont understand people buy that..

as Jkno says.. get the RS or Anavos armor and a mannequin .. you be better off.. more accurate.. cheaper.. and you can wear it.. dont understand people buy that..

I am guessing this caters to the 1% that are independently wealthy and don't mind paying someone this kind of money to just have one in hand. No need to track down the armor, mannequin, etc., just write a check. I am not in that category, so if I ever go this route, I'll do it via build. Good example, I built a Han in Carbonite for less than $800, including side panel controls. Bought the cast of Han and the controls on e-Bay for ~$600, built and painted with MDF for under $200. Wanted one, couldn't fathom spending ~$8K on the Sideshow one... To each their own, I suppose.

To be fair this looks better posted then most sts then I've seen on any mannequin, they always end up looking a bit off. Gonna be stupid expensive though.

Honestly if SSC makes an accurate Trooper I wouldn't blame people. The effort, time, and headache I've put into my 1:1 Fett hasn't been worth it.

Of course this statue is not accurate. Sideshow is not known for accuracy, but for their "artistic interpretation", this goes for most of their Star Wars items, no matter if 1:6, 1:4, 1:2 or 1:1. This is not for accuracy nuts like some of us, this is for people who are happy with something that resembles a Stormtrooper and who have a LOT of money. If you want true accuracy, the classic "Move Along" line describes the best action to be taken in this particular case...

Of course this statue is not accurate. Sideshow is not known for accuracy, but for their "artistic interpretation", this goes for most of their Star Wars items, no matter if 1:6, 1:4, 1:2 or 1:1. This is not for accuracy nuts like some of us, this is for people who are happy with something that resembles a Stormtrooper and who have a LOT of money. If you want true accuracy, the classic "Move Along" line describes the best action to be taken in this particular case...

True. If I could write a check that big for this piece and their Fett I probably would. It's too much of a hassle and headache to be totally honest. I'm on year 2 on completing my Boba Fett...

Back