Qmx SUPERNATURAL Dean Winchester 1/6th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batfan08

Super Freak
Reaction score
This SDCC needs to be on trial for murdering my wallet.

59AD807A-FF02-4EF0-9491-BEB7E12154A7.png

971C02C4-5036-45AA-AFCF-CA2FF714B1BF.jpg

1C679D15-ADC0-431E-A9B3-75A9A5B7E63D.png

Last edited:
Re: Qmx-Supernatural 1/6th Scale Collectible Figures

I'm betting he won't be the only SN figure on display there, but the 1 is in reference to licenses/other figures they're teasing. 2 was The Dread Pirate Roberts from The Princess Bride, 3 was, I think, McCoy from Star Trek, and 4 was Jayne from Firefly.

Mainly, if I can get a kick-ass, licensed pair of Winchester Bros. on my shelf, I'm game. I'd love it if they did young versions from the earlier seasons with, maybe, a John.

That's a long haired Sam, so I doubt we'll get figures from the first couple of seasons.

Dean, Sam and Cas I think are as far as they will go, perhaps a Crowley as well for one of the bad guys. Would be great to have a 1/6 of Dean's car as well.

The 1 of 4 they are referring to from the facebook post is from four different series, not four figures from Supernatural. Hopefully they will be starting out with at least two figures. We should know as soon as SDCC preview pictures start rolling in. :)

I'm extremely happy with my Sam & Dean kitbash. So I don't see me dropping two hundred a pop on these. If they eventually did a Cas or Bobby, maybe.

Okay, we need better angles and all, but Dean looks really good. Sam, I don't know. Might just be the photo, but he looks a bit old. Still, want, want want!

I'm in. Sam's a little haggard and Dean could use a little 5 o'clock shadow, but based on what has been available in the past these are leaps and bounds better.

Back