SDCC 2016 Photo Catch All

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Motuxmen

Super Freak
Reaction score
Will update as more is revealed or teased..

My standard con photo thread.

8:30am west coast time Tuesday so not much up yet...

Sideshow booth starting..

Next batch -Thursday mornin

DD base.

image.jpeg

Also if you didn't notice there are 3 unique Joker head sculpts, plus the faceplate on Impersonator Joker. Pretty impressive.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Re: Sdcc 2016 photo catch all

image.jpeg
image.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Sideshow stuff

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:

I'm still holding out hope ( although VERY little ) that Electo Plated Midas is announced to be sold through Sideshow this weekend.

Looking forward to random figures just popping up out of nowhere. Better be a figure of Poe there.

Special request :monkey3 Can you change the title to 'SDCC 2016 Photo Catch All' coz my OCD is doing somersaults :lol

Seriously Poe is a gaping hole in the TFA line. I'd get Hux too. Kind of hoping there's gonna be either 1/4 Bats and Supes or Bruce and Alfred with Robin suit there too. Doc Brown has me happy as hell though.

On the Marvel front, all I'd like to see is a CW tony with Starkwatch vs a civvie Bucky, a civvie T'Challa, and maybe an early look at Doctor Strange.

I'd like to see more OT from Star Wars too, hoping that 'wide range' includes that.

Back