• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Marvel Deadpool Sixth Scale Figure $155 or Send offers. Willing to Negotiate

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ApeManRyan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello all,

Decided sadly to sell off my Sideshow Deadpool. At the moment I really have to cut back and as much as I love the figure I know it's not a keeper so I decided to sell him. Asking $155 Shipped. U.S Only and Paypal Only. Willing to negotiate offers since I don't mind loosing much but not too much. Displayed briefly and includes all accessories plus Art box and Shipper. I will also throw in the Hunter Deadpool movie accessories. Will be double boxed and shipped UPS with Tracking. When buying please wait 3 days before shipping. I wait for the money to hit the bank. Regular version not the Exclusive. Pm away thanks!:wave

Ryan

2ibhx83.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Sideshow Marvel Deadpool Sixth Scale Figure $200 or Send offers. Willing to Negot

Bump! Send offers!

Re: Sideshow Marvel Deadpool Sixth Scale Figure $200 or Send offers. Willing to Negot

To the top! Will lower price.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Re: Sideshow Marvel Deadpool Sixth Scale Figure $170 or Send offers. Willing to Negot

Lowered price and threw in Hunter's Deadpool movie accessories! Pm me if interested!

Re: Sideshow Marvel Deadpool Sixth Scale Figure $170 or Send offers. Willing to Negot

Bumpers! Still need this gone!

Bump!

Re: Sideshow Marvel Deadpool Sixth Scale Figure $165 or Send offers. Willing to Negot

To the top!

Send offers I need gone!

Bbbbuuuummmppp! I can lower price more.

Back